this nigga's hair regrowth

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan

he claims he fixed his hair with ketoconazole shampoo (cope), castor oil (cope) and regularly buzzing it ??
it's a pretty significant improvement considering it took him like a year at most. I wonder if regularly buzzing your hair stimulates the roots somewhat or acts in a similar manner as needling does. this is an old method (he also got it recommended to him by his grandma) but I don't think many people consider applying it to "androgenic" alopecia. my mother used to tell me I got buzzed as a baby many times to get my hair growth going and had really thick hair in my teens :feelshmm:

@Baldingman1998 @baldingprettyboy @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thereallegend, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I think it comes from the myth that shaving your hair makes it grow back stronger. This is complete bs but 99% of people still beleive it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
4F975FFE FFA6 403F B5F5 655054125C98
606AC442 BED3 496A 92FF 1852AFACA891

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
so how did he regrow? :feelshmm: was it the castor oil or the nizoral then? :feelshmm: or the nofap? :feelshmm:

Probably was microneedling for the gains after buzzing it. You do see some impressive gains with that on some people.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
theyre not cope ur genetics just suck faggot

theyre not cope ur genetics just suck faggot
interesting bark from a 3 month old little baby :owo: but that's an easy mute right there :Comfy::feelshmm:

Midox and microneedling is better than all that shit anyway but idk if he's capping

Either way you can definitely grow back hair so not total cope

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lawton88 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Midox and microneedling is better than all that shit anyway but idk if he's capping

Either way you can definitely grow back hair so not total cope
he might be forgetting to mention a thing or two :feelshmm: but he looks honest enough idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back