This nigger is sexy

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Joined
Oct 13, 2022
Posts
5,642
Reputation
5,930


Ironically I wanna stab that bitch with my dick. Bet she's packing a huge ass if she got tits like that. Also love her eyes and dreads.

Im gonna cuck a nigga soon
 
Would you rape her and then kill her?
 
Don’t use the n word

Black women don’t like racist incels
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16369
Would rape.
 
Ltb + my avi fogs
 
Same as all the other negroes, thoroughly ugly, not a shred of beauty in those dead black eyes
 
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4362 and Deleted member 23017
23017.jpg
 
She has a good base. But she’s too bloated imo, I can tell she’s on track to be a landwhale.
 
I thought you'd roped. I still have your videos and pics lmao. And the story about your e-wife cucking you. Not tryna create beefs with the entire forum but lmfaooo yours is... well bruh I'd rather be incel
 
average
there are so many better looking black girls
 
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I thought you'd roped. I still have your videos and pics lmao. And the story about your e-wife cucking you. Not tryna create beefs with the entire forum but lmfaooo yours is... well bruh I'd rather be incel
That's crazy bro, but that was 3 years ago, do you have dementia sir? Time has moved on, I mog everyone now.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
2
Views
32
Lorence
Lorence
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
51
V3xo
V3xo
browgi27
Replies
2
Views
35
browgi27
browgi27
αяєѕση
Replies
12
Views
107
Bat
Bat
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
14
Lorence
Lorence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top