This one goes from the heart

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
when I first joined i assumed everyone was good looking, its a given right if you care about your looks you must be good looking becasue if you cant be good looking why would you even go in that direction

then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 2, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life

after i realised this, i stopped "looksmaxing" and unironically got 10x better looking

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint '' :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: trueeeeeee

would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint '' :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: trueeeeeee

• Love it

• Love it
retarded thread
why would you assume everyone on this site is good looking when youre on this site and not even good looking?
this is not me roasting you, its something you said yourself
JoinedApr 25, 2020

• Love it