this one kid always tried to roast me

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
And most of the time it was for no reason
He was this black kid average height prob average looks
and by the end of school he was the most popular kid in our school he was like super NT

he would do tiktok interviews with other students and was friends with the hottest girl in our grade (don’t think he smashed jfl)
mind you we went to a majority white high school and we’re just one of the few black kids
He was also from the hood but moved to our town freshman year and he quickly got along with the white kids they found him cool and funny

Freshman year he was short asf but by junior he’s grown to be my height avg height
Weird is freshman year I was cool with him but after that pandemic lockdown then returning junior year he just dedicated himself to roasting em relentlessly

Like randomly for no reason he would just roast my looks or just some stupid shit
Most of the time I would ignore or maybe say something back but I never really got mad more annoyed than anything
Because he just wouldn’t stop he just found it funny to always roast me and pick on me

And it’s not like he was an amazing athlete he was sub par at basketball and barely made the team and barely got playing time
But he was still the most popular class clown
He always went to parties and he even showed me a video of him getting head once I was like wtf bro

He was also a massive druggie one of the dudes is a clique of smokers just gaping and smoking pens in the school bathroom everyday didn’t ever take class seeiously

But all the teachers and students loved him bro or most of them anyway and the white girls got along with him very well no they’re not ghetto they were middle clsss upper middle some rich so they were your average whites girl foid and they still liked to talk and hang around him

He got banned from the basketball team though but didn’t hurt his rep
I always wondered why he relentlessly just picked on me and roasted me I never got it

Never anything physical though wouldn’t allow that but alwyas just trying to roast
I wasn’t the only one but I still received a lot of it

I reemeber one time he called me a joke on the ride home from school still remember it to this day it was brutal

He would always simpnfor this one white girl she like mtb-htb and for all four years he would just keep talking about her until one day he showed me a vid of her giving him a peck on the lips fucking lol so cringe imagine simping for four years just to get a peck

He has a twin sister I would smash but idk
She was nothing like him wouldn’t do all that roasting shit she was just normal ig
Unless you started with her then she would go back and forth with you but

I kind of wanted to fuck his sister to kind of get back at him but deep down I knew I couldn’t and even if I could I felt as though he wouldn’t give a shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and heightmaxxing
ain’t reading this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 64865
Good read bro

and by the end of school he was the most popular kid in our school he was like super NT

he would do tiktok interviews with other students and was friends with the hottest girl in our grade (don’t think he smashed jfl)
mind you we went to a majority white high school and we’re just one of the few black kids
He was also from the hood but moved to our town freshman year and he quickly got along with the white kids they found him cool and funny

Freshman year he was short asf but by junior he’s grown to be my height avg height
Weird is freshman year I was cool with him but after that pandemic lockdown then returning junior year he just dedicated himself to roasting em relentlessly

Like randomly for no reason he would just roast my looks or just some stupid shit
Most of the time I would ignore or maybe say something back but I never really got mad more annoyed than anything
Because he just wouldn’t stop he just found it funny to always roast me and pick on me

And it’s not like he was an amazing athlete he was sub par at basketball and barely made the team and barely got playing time
He always went to parties and he even showed me a video of him getting head once I was like wtf bro

He was also a massive druggie one of the dudes is a clique of smokers just gaping and smoking pens in the school bathroom everyday didn’t ever take class seeiously

But all the teachers and students loved him bro or most of them anyway and the white girls got along with him very well no they’re not ghetto they were middle clsss upper middle some rich so they were your average whites girl foid and they still liked to talk and hang around him

I always wondered why he relentlessly just picked on me and roasted me I never got it

Never anything physical though wouldn’t allow that but alwyas just trying to roast

I reemeber one time he called me a joke on the ride home from school still remember it to this day it was brutal

He would always simpnfor this one white girl she like mtb-htb and for all four years he would just keep talking about her until one day he showed me a vid of her giving him a peck on the lips fucking lol so cringe imagine simping for four years just to get a peck

She was nothing like him wouldn’t do all that roasting shit she was just normal ig

I kind of wanted to fuck his sister to kind of get back at him but deep down I knew I couldn’t and even if I could I felt as though he wouldn’t give a shit
lives in ur head rent free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
it probably doesn't take much to verbally mog a .org user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Pikabro and Deleted member 64865
Cmon bud you know that’s a lot to read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and mogstars
He was just popular cuz he had insane social skills from what i can figure out. He def got head from another drug addict if he looked subpar facially. Many people are like that tho tbh they will do ANYTHING TO FUCKING PICK ON U MAN. I just hate highschool I get so many IOIs out of highschool but highschool smv is fucking -1000 for me fuck my fucking life I wanna rope thinking abt highschool.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777