This one simple thing can ruin your eye area

D

Deleted member 29224

Banned
Joined
Apr 30, 2023
Posts
721
Reputation
660
Wearing contacts can cause upper eyelid and lower eye exposure and they will be droopy thankfully my eyes aren’t fuck only wore contacts like 5 times but if you use them for like an year and more you will see noticeable difference I won’t pay for contacts anymore and will laser eye surgery cause anything to my eye shape?
 
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo
I wear contacts and nothing happened
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
Dailies and like pretty much whenever im not wearing glasses or in public
Cope nigger your eye lids will get worse look it up
 
Wearing contacts can cause upper eyelid and lower eye exposure and they will be droopy thankfully my eyes aren’t fuck only wore contacts like 5 times but if you use them for like an year and more you will see noticeable difference I won’t pay for contacts anymore and will laser eye surgery cause anything to my eye shape?
Whats lower eyelid exposure
 
true I used to have o pry eye area now after wearing lenses for 15 minutes I got tera cuck prey eyes
 

Similar threads

5ft11in
Replies
7
Views
77
5ft11in
5ft11in
1
Replies
4
Views
45
Gajjo
Gajjo
M
Replies
4
Views
28
Ivanos
Ivanos
H
Replies
5
Views
27
no1softee
no1softee
kubusasss
Replies
0
Views
19
kubusasss
kubusasss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top