This one thing fixed about 50% of my problems in life

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
It’s not giving a fuck.

“Water. Cliche. We already know this”

No. You don’t already know this, if you did you would stop giving a fuck what people think or about life events. It’s very simple once you understand how unimportant 90% of things that you worry about are.

Someone was an ass to you? Who cares? It doesn’t matter. He already forgot about you and you should forget about him.
Got rejected by a girl? Who cares? There are still millions of girls out there. You will never run out of women.
Lost money? Who cares? You still have the ability to make more. There’s no scarcity of money.

It’s amazing how much energy and happiness I’ve lost just because someone said something to me or mistreated me. It took me years to finally understand that it doesn’t matter. Once you stop giving a fuck you will truly be happy. Besides, half the people that judge you or mistreat you are just jealous and the other half have such miserable lives that they try to screw up your day too.

Keep focusing on making gains, money and live your life as you see fit without violating the rights of others. The rest doesn’t matter. All great people have been criticized and laughed at at one point.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 4797, Kaires and 26 others
It’s not giving a fuck.

No. You don’t already know this, if you did you would stop giving a fuck what people think or about life events. It’s very simple once you understand how unimportant 90% of things that you worry about are.

Someone was an ass to you? Who cares? It doesn’t matter. He already forgot about you and you should forget about him.
Got rejected by a girl? Who cares? There are still millions of girls out there. You will never run out of women.
Lost money? Who cares? You still have the ability to make more. There’s no scarcity of money.

It’s amazing how much energy and happiness I’ve lost just because someone said something to me or mistreated me. It took me years to finally understand that it doesn’t matter. Once you stop giving a fuck you will truly be happy. Besides, half the people that judge you or mistreat you are just jealous and the other half have such miserable lives that they try to screw up your day too.

Keep focusing on making gains, money and live your life as you see fit without violating the rights of others. The rest doesn’t matter. All great people have been criticized and laughed at at one point.
Money

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
You're probably good looking

• JFL
What does this have to do with the topic?
It's easy to not give a fuck when nobody hates you just for walking on Earth.
You think you can understand what some of us feels just because someone mistreated you 1 time in your life

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Norwooder, BigBoy and 2 others
Good thread but I'll probably forget about it in an hour

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and BigBoy
Easy to say if you're 6'4 and always have a backup regarding women, jobs etc.
When you're ugly, short AND low IQ, you won't get to choose from jobs/women.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, EverythingMaxxer, studiocel and 7 others
Easy to say if you're 6'4 and always have a backup regarding women, jobs etc.
When you're ugly, short AND low IQ, you won't get to choose from jobs/women.
I didn’t always have choice with women and I was friendless for a long time with no money. Still managed to stop giving a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
It’s not giving a fuck.

water is wet mate.

This is hugely important for a quality life.
I think caring about others is still important also.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It’s not giving a fuck.

If nobody's saying anything bad about you, you aren't doing anything right.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, .*my*., AutismMaxing and 1 other person
This is retarded, incorrect and flawed on so many levels I won’t even delve in to it

• JFL