157F7B19 EB9C 4915 B0DF 319C5AA3EDA1
AE294995 C564 4CB1 80EA CD453E15E928

Or

1EA2C215 AFDC 47C0 ACBB 9670D1EDFD12
237D0665 C8B9 44D7 B81A 657DCBC4600E

I like the cumskin better

Last edited:
gook looks flat af (both ends)

An attractive Asian woman vs. run-of-the-mill blonde? Yup, I go with the Asian.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Margot robbie is literally the Gigastacy of hollywood of all time mate

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
White. Oh look that coper Detona is back @vanilla

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 9801
That doesn't matter. She looks like a run-of-the-mill blonde.

* run-of-the-mill fake blonde

I think you're also failing to notice that she looks like a crackhead, which is usually synonymous with fake blonde anyway.

how did you find the absolute worst pics of margot?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I don't know whether she's a fake blonde or not. At least she has light eyes.

Did you miss the black roots and the black eyebrows?

Light eyes looks horrible on women. That's not a plus.

Not the gook. Never the gook.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, BoneDensity, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
Are her black roots not sufficient to demonstrate that for you?

Light eyes looks horrible on women. That's not a plus.
Light eyes are good with blond hair. Blond hair with dark eyes looks horrible. That's why dark-eyed white and non-white girls shouldn't dye their hair blond.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, BoneDensity and Detona
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Nope, in all Caucasian countries light eyes are incredibly rare on women.
No, they aren't. The majority of women have light eyes in certain Northern European countries.

Nope, in all Caucasian countries light eyes are incredibly rare on women.
Light eyes blonde hair is combo in scandinavia like 80% of them from what ive seen not including ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
No, they aren't. The majority of women have light eyes in certain Northern European countries.

Wrong only 50-65% of people in these countries have blue eyes and this is driven by the preponderance of males who have them. Females are most likely to have dark brown eyes.

Light eyes blonde hair is combo in scandinavia like 80% of them from what ive seen not including ethnics

Absolutely wrong, check statistics less than 40% are blond and less than 65% have blue eyes, and the blue eyes are almost all males.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Wrong only 50-65% of people in these countries have blue eyes and this is driven by the preponderance of males who have them. Females are most likely to have dark brown eyes.
Nope. Complete nonsense.

Light_Eyes_in_Europe.png

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Yep. Blue eyes are by far the most common eye color in Scandinavia.

Run in the mill blonde stacies fog 99.99999% of Asian women on planet.

Whichever has the bigger tits/ass

Not a single source given for this white trashionalist basement chart.
Get out of your basement and travel to those countries. You will see it yourself. Or fake Tinder location to those countries and see. Blue is by far the most common eye color in Nordics and Baltics. You didn't provide any source for your nonsense claims.

Get out of your basement and travel to those countries. You will see it yourself. Or fake Tinder location to those countries and see. Blue is by far the most common eye color in Nordics and Baltics. You didn't provide any source for your nonsense claims.

United Kingdom less than 50% blue eyed, your fake ass chart says 75% or greater.

article-2738224-20ECE9AF00000578-656_634x632.jpg

You live in a fantasy dream world if you think there is anywhere in Europe where more than 65% of the population is blue eyes.

Stop believing fake shit. Use sources in the future.

The UK isn't in Scandinavia. With the mass migration, it isn't surprising that the % of blue eyes has gone down in the UK.

Your fake, unsourced chart says UK is +75% blue eyed.

The data with sources says it's less than 50%.

Daily reminder, you fell for a fake chart like an uneducated hick.

article-2738224-20ECE9AF00000578-656_634x632.jpg

You live in a fantasy dream world if you think there is anywhere in Europe where more than 65% of the population is blue eyes.
I have been to Scandinavia so I know what I'm talking about. You haven't ever been abroad.

The UK isn't in Scandinavia. Again I have to teach geography to you.

I have been to Scandinavia so I know what I'm talking about. You haven't ever been abroad.

I have been there too and I know what I am talking about. It is less than 70% blue eyed and any real source will tell you that.

The UK isn't in Scandinavia. Again I have to teach geography to you.

Again that's not my point. My point is that your chart is abysmally inaccurate and unsourced. It says the UK is 75-90% blue eyed, but any real dsta will show that, even in rural areas, the percentage of blue eyes is only 50-60%.

Not a real source, more fake news. Show me some data from an official source. That's what I did for you, have the decency to do the same.

Sucks to be a light eyed woman.

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

MASCULINE

I am more attracted to the random chubby 4/10 white girl I saw than the first Chinese model

Am I a sfcel?

The Chinese girl just has no dimorphism

Not a real source, more fake news. Show me some data from an official source.
Hahaha. You used Daily Fail as your source.

Everyone who has visited Nordics knows that light eyes are very common there; the majority of people there have light eyes. The UK has nothing to do with Nordics, especially since the UK has received way more immigrants than Nordics, and immigrants tend to have dark eyes.

Blu

Hahaha. You used Daily Fail as your source

Yes but they quote official statistics.

Everyone who has visited Nordics knows that light eyes are very common there

Common, sure.

; the majority of people there have light eyes

Yes but this is driven by a preponderance of males who have them and a small minority of females. The total percentage of blue eyes in any Scandinavian country is ~60%.

. The UK has nothing to do with Nordics, especially since the UK has received way more immigrants than Nordics,

Again I never said the UK has anything to do with Nordics, my autistic friend. I am simply pointing out that your fake chart contains severe inaccuracies.

Also, my chart breaks down eye color by region. You can see that even in rural regions of the UK with few immigrants, blue eyes are always less than 60%.

and immigrants tend to have dark eyes.

Fucking cope.

I am more attracted to the random chubby 4/10 white girl I saw than the first Chinese model

Am I a sfcel?

The Chinese girl just has no dimorphism
Neonatal features but

Am I a sfcel?
9273179A 29E9 4DEA BE26 A3010D0C80B6
So this is your type

I would rather have HQNP anyday

Yes but this is driven by a preponderance of males who have them and a small minority of females. The total percentage of blue eyes in any Scandinavian country is ~60%.
Not true. Blue and light eyes are common among women. Definitely isn't "a small minority of females". I would say the share of light eyes is about the same in both men and women.

Also, light eyes = blue, grey, and green.

Not true. Blue and light eyes are common among women. Definitely isn't "a small minority of females".

If you actually believe this, I suggest that you decapitate yourself with a bandsaw. You have clearly never been to Northern Europe in your entire life.

I would say the share of light eyes is about the same in both men and women.

:bluepill:

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females.

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

Also, light eyes = blue, grey, and green.

Green is dark. See above quote. Grey is even more common in males than blue.