This or white stacy?

Which one would you choose?

• Total voters
If you actually believe this, I suggest that you decapitate yourself with a bandsaw. You have clearly never been to Northern Europe in your entire life.
I live in Northern Europe. Most girls I see have light eyes, which isn't a surprise, since the majority of women have light eyes here. Also, the fact that light eyes are more common among males than females doesn't imply that light eyes are rare in a certain female population (=Northern European females).

whtie htbecky over this any day

asian girls are frauds, they use a lot of fakeup and edit their pics a ton, and my children will look too feminine, good thing for male, but not much for boys

I live in Northern Europe.

Amerimutt LARPing as a European cope.

Most girls I see have light eyes, which isn't a surprise, since the majority of women have light eyes here.

:lul:

Said no source ever.

it's impossible for women to be mostly light eyed in a country that's less than 75% blue eyed, because:

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

Also, the fact that light eyes are more common among males than females doesn't imply that light eyes are rare in a certain female population (=Northern European females).

Yes it does. The rate of blue eyes in any Scandinavian country is less than 65%.

asian girls are frauds, they use a lot of fakeup and edit their pics a ton, and my children will look too feminine, good thing for male, but not much for boys

Wrong ane cope. Male to female transsexuals are the future of the human race.

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
Said no source ever.
Go visit Northern Europe. You will see that your claim that only a small minority of females have blue eyes is delusional nonsense. Or do a Tinder experiment. Spoof your location.

Gook is hotter, but if I was to breed is choose cumskin coz with my pheno a half gook curry/Latino boy will be an abomination
Half white would be a med mogger
no they'll look asian or maleisan

cambodgian

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Go visit Northern Europe.

No, quote me the plethora of available official statistics from northern Europe and pwn yourself.

You will see that your claim that only a small minority of females have blue eyes is delusional nonsense. Or do a Tinder experiment. Spoof your location.

Wrong, the official statistics will be vindicated as the majority of women in Northern Europe are dark eyed, as their Viking forefathers intended for them to be.

Wrong, the official statistics will be vindicated as the majority of women in Northern Europe are dark eyed, as tbeir forefathers intended for them go be.
Trolling or delusional nonsense.

White Stacy or death. Ded srs.

Trolling or delusional nonsense.

Delusional nationalist cuck from the Southern USA, never stepped foot in Europe.

Jfl @ how delusional and naive nationalist cucks are, taking the fake charts at face value. :lul: :bluepill:

Delusional nationalist cuck from the Southern USA, never stepped foot in Europe.

Jfl @ how delusional and naive nationalist cucks are, taking the fake charts at face value. :lul: :bluepill:
You are the guy quoting Daily Fail...

Go visit Northern Europe. You like to bash nationalism yet you have never been abroad. Doesn't sound very international to me.

for fucking the gook for breeding the white

You are the guy quoting Daily Fail...

...but they are quoting official statistics.

Go visit Northern Europe. You like to bash nationalism yet you have never been abroad. Doesn't sound very international to me.

WRONG. Been there before, surprisingly swarthy even in rural areas with few immigrants. It was never overwhelmingly blue eyed or blond, you reveal your blue-pilled delusional basement dwellingness here.

What does it say you cucked cum-goggled faggot?

That you are ugly to the core
That you place an inordinate amount of value on ogre beings

imagine choosing the chink jfl

this forum talks about genetics all the time and how their parents are the reason they are subhuman and then they choose the gender with the lowest genetic value (ur son will risk having a small dick, 0 muscles, short, ugly)

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
That you are ugly to the core
That you place an inordinate amount of value on ogre beings
Ogre?
One more word about my blonde Stacies and I will pour gasoline into your rectum and set it ablaze, shittin flemenwerfer

imagine choosing the chink jfl

this forum talks about genetics all the time and how their parents are the reason they are subhuman and then they choose the gender with the lowest genetic value (ur son will risk having a small dick, 0 muscles, short, ugly)

Cope. Hapa males are rated more attractive than white.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Cope. Hapa males are rated more attractive than white.
show me the study or wait even if there is a study that claims this im 100000% sure its by jews

Are you incels forgetting that the number 1 problem you are always complaining about, baldness, comes from white women's DNA?

Yeah they'll literally look like that pheno and if it's a boy I don't want that

Girl will be fine

Imagine not wanting your boy to be supercharged with tbe DNA of the most attractive women.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
You guys are apparently forgetting that male-to-female transsexuals are the future of the human race.

MtF trannies have already conquered the world.

You are crippling your son by giving him ogre features. He will want to be tranny.

Lol what a question

White HTB > any gook

Gooks aren't homo sapiens. This is why any incel can slay in asia, even s korea.

Imagine not wanting your boy to be supercharged with tbe DNA of the most attractive women.
Yes but genetic recombination of a gook and a brown Latino looking guy can be such a average SEA dude
Besides she's Korean looking she's probably had plastic surgery anyway
Margo Robbie will increase likelihood of better looking kids
As curry and white mix is a good race mix

Lol what a question

White HTB > any gook

Gooks aren't homo sapiens. This is why any incel can slay in asia, even s korea.

Cope + wishful thinking.

Rope now, whitey.