This orbital decompression b/a mogs all eye surgery results on this forum

tinderhacker

tinderhacker

💧
2A57D15E 4BFB 4DEE A456 ADF641DD55A7

Fuck imagine going under anesthesia and waking up with mogger deepset eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
from truecel to truecel, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
it lowers your pfl and ipd

no good

• JFL
female = infinite smv
i rather look good and have shit smv to fufill my ego than look like a blue haired feminist and have sex with mtns with small dicks

i rather look good and have shit smv to fufill my ego than look like a blue haired feminist and have sex with mtns with small dicks
jfl at this cope :feelskek: muh ego

nothing inflate your ego more than sex and imagine having treesoms foursoms whenever u want is the ultimate dopamine rush not muh i look good in miror while being incel

jfl at this cope :feelskek: muh ego

nothing inflate your ego more than sex and imagine having treesoms foursoms whenever u want is the ultimate dopamine rush not muh i look good in miror while being incel
rather masturbate and look good than sex

from truecel to truecel, jfl

You’re a idiot who can’t focus on the subject matter. I was only commenting on the eyes not the whole face

did no differences, giga cope surgery for autists, no women going to see shit because this fucker did this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
can't u get the same results w orbital implants

did no differences, giga cope surgery for autists, no women going to see shit because this fucker did this

Keep projecting big round eyed cuck

can't u get the same results w orbital implants
No. Look how much the eyes bulge out. It makes the nose bridge look recessed. Orbital implant would not be a solution.

• +1
  • +1
honestly just look like he started squinting like an autist
*she

And the result is good. She looks normal, not “squinting like an autist”.

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
No. Look how much the eyes bulge out. It makes the nose bridge look recessed. Orbital implant would not be a solution.
well i mean in her case. but for an average person with normal set eyes that don't bulge out that much. just prey eyes i mean

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 1901
well i mean in her case. but for an average person with normal set eyes that don't bulge out that much. just prey eyes i mean
Well yeah implants could work then, and I wouldn’t get orbital decompression as a normal person so they’d be superior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Best b/a ever