This Persian Girl Refuses to Date Persian Men!

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
Why are our damn Foids so self hating, so many of our women outright refuse to date persians. Even the ones that do treat Persian men like absolute shit but they treat foreign guys like kings.

They let foreign men get away with anything eben degrading them, but they make persian guys walk on eggshells and shower them with praise and gifts.

I hate this double standard, they are worse than Asian women.

This is her btw, im pretty sure she is a Persian Jew with that Nose
IMG 20240219 WA0057

Signal 2024 09 22 12 07 29 386 2

Signal 2024 09 22 12 07 29 386

Signal 2024 09 22 12 07 29 386 1

Signal 2024 09 22 12 07 29 386 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Signal 2024 09 22 12 11 06 259

@tombradylover
@SecularIslamist
@shia.jihadist
@persian guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Jova and Shahnameh
Foids being foids

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, bloomercel and Jova
She's only been living in Australia for 3 months and is already corrupted
Wait till u find out about the Persian girls in Los Angeles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Alt Number 3, Jova and 1 other person
deathnic discovers JBW

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
I would never be with a girl like this

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Yep Persians girls have the worst noses and bug eyes.
Overrated asf and Arab girls fog.

Yes and Arabic girls at least dont have the retarted Persian Princess complex, persian girls think we only exist to serve them

Fuck them, ill just get a hot Lebanese gf

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and average guy
Also where did the idea that Persian girls hate Persian men come from?
I'm not saying I disagree, I just have zero experience.
I feel like one of the only Persian people in the entire city I live in. It's rare that I have another interaction with another Persian.
Do you have experience with them?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I feel like one of the only Persian people in the entire city I live in. It's rare that I have another interaction with another Persian.
why be with a persian foid? they have some kind of princess complex, hairy, ethnic, big nose, bug eyes, usually overweight, etc.

You're better off going for a white foid to create mogger kids. I know alot of persian dudes with white gf's
@tombradylover @Shahnameh

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Jova, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
persian women are fucking repulsive i hate them so goddamn much. same with kurd roach females. their always fat as fuck with big noses ahhhh i want to strangle all of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, WanderingBurro, Jova and 1 other person
  • +1
Yes and Arabic girls at least dont have the retarted Persian Princess complex, persian girls think we only exist to serve them

lol Arab girls are very princes syndrome. Most Muslim women are like this they are the most princes complex women on earth I have dated pakis and Arabs they are materialistic pieces of shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, silently_said, Shahnameh and 1 other person
This literally happens with every race its not a big deal

• +1
lol Arab girls are very princes syndrome. Most Muslim women are like this they are the most princes complex women on earth I have dated pakis and Arabs they are materialistic pieces of shit

I guess our only option is Indonesian girls sadly

• So Sad
Reactions: silently_said

Arab girls are giga heightpilled jfl

• Woah

My mother is persian and my dad is white, all my sisters married non Persians as well

• Woah
  • +1
My mother is persian and my dad is white, all my sisters married non Persians as well
if you want you have kids with another white, and then that kid with another white, and pretty much whitewash your bloodline

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and Shahnameh
if you want you have kids with another white, and then that kid with another white, and pretty much whitewash your bloodline

I've accepted that this is the only way to save my bloodline

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, average guy and silently_said
The most evil of those foids are those who whore around in their prime yet expect a betabuxx to live out the trad lifstyle, concealing their promiscuous past under the veil of Islam
An example of this is that Saudi bitch Rajwa Al Hussein, there were pics of her in College with guys and partying and shit but that nigga MBS took them all down on Jewgle. They were also recently taken down on DuckDuckGo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Zoomers are growing taller tbh

Bedouins are short due to poor nutrition

Also Lebanese men are 178 cm on avg, taller than the US' average
Not really due to poor nutrition but the harsh desert environment, which selected for shorter statures and smaller frames. Which is the reason why the rapid lifestyle change due to oil money fucked them up so hard
Lebanon is mountainous and they are an Arabized population so they are quite genetically different from Gulf Arabs

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Autismcel
Did your sisters all marry white dudes as well?

And honestly I think that Pashtun girls might be ideal.

Not really due to poor nutrition but the harsh desert environment, which selected for shorter statures and smaller frames
Lebanon is mountainous and they are an Arabized population so they are quite genetically different from Gulf Arabs
Idk, I keep seeing men taller than me and I still get mocked for being "short" at ~170 cms

Also occasionally getting heightmogged by women :feelshaha:

• So Sad
  • +1
yeah I fucking hate mena women jfl, I cage so much when I see users here complaining about white women but think mena women are ideal
They are "traditional" in all the wrong ways and like any other western female (worse tbh) in the other ways. They expect you to "provide" but also basically be some beta cuck that lets them do whatever they want and have a ton of feminist attitudes. Can't stand them.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Shahnameh, average guy and 2 others
I guess our only option is Indonesian girls sadly
Nar I don’t . Want chinks. I’m happy pulling latinqs currjes black and white women thanks.

The most evil of those foids are those who whore around in their prime yet expect a betabuxx to live out the trad lifstyle, concealing their promiscuous past under the veil of Islam
An example of this is that Saudi bitch Rajwa Al Hussein, there were pics of her in College with guys and partying and shit but that nigga MBS took them all down on Jewgle. They were also recently taken down on DuckDuckGo
Welcome to your avg Arab hoe. So many of them who have my cock in their mouth with their hijabs on are now married with abdullah ibn shafi and act like good innocent Muslimas. The joke about Muslim women is that they block you and remove you from all socials if you have been with them ever once they get a husband it’s as if they are hiding from their past they lie and lie to their future spouse saying they are virgins etc.

I despise women

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and silently_said
Trash taking itself out is always good

• +1
yeah I fucking hate mena women jfl, I cage so much when I see users here complaining about white women but think mena women are ideal
They are "traditional" in all the wrong ways and like any other western female (worse tbh) in the other ways. They expect you to "provide" but also basically be some beta cuck that lets them do whatever they want and have a ton of feminist attitudes. Can't stand them.
also they are 1 shade off from poojeetas with even worse noses LOL jfl at thinking they're attractive
male tier hairy bodies as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, average guy and 1 other person
There's literally no reason to marry a MENA female instead of a white woman. Like literally 0 why put up with so much bullshit to produce another ethnic kid who will suffer

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Shahnameh, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
There's literally no reason to marry a MENA female instead of a white woman. Like literally 0 why put up with so much bullshit to produce another ethnic kid who will suffer
Suffer from what jfl

• JFL
Reactions: average guy
Exactly. White wonen mogg mena women in every way. Both in Looks and personality. Mena women are high maintenance and fat white girls are low maintenance and slim (some are fat but ygm) white girls don’t care that I have no job and am poor they just want bbc and to look after me

Mena women want me to simp for them and buy them shit. The one race I’d 100% race mix if I was would be Arab. If I was Arab I’d 100% have non Arab kids I refuse to marry/date such beasts they make other races of women look humble which is saying a lot. An 7/10 mena woman would have her ego so up her arse it would make you have a brain haemorrhage from stress

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Shahnameh, average guy and 1 other person
This x 10 I’ll never get it

• +1
Dont wanna reveal personal info, pm me if you rlly care

IM not white though, and i suffer alot due to not being white.
Do you live in a European country?

Being "white" means having light skin. You mean "European"

• +1
Reactions: average guy
also they are 1 shade off from poojeetas with even worse noses LOL jfl at thinking they're attractive
male tier hairy bodies as well
Bitches want to be White or Latina so bad, one way to completely destroy their self esteem is saying that you thought they were South Asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Shahnameh, average guy and 1 other person
Do you live in a European country?

Being "white" means having light skin. You mean "European"
Yeah im not european, but im born n raised there, culturally european, speak 2 european languages, etc. the only thing non european about me is my blood. it also sucks seing all my half white cousins enjoying their chad life while i get all this racism, judgement etc

i am pretty light skin yes, but obv not white passing, how about you

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel