This Persian whore is someones daughter…

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, LampPostPrime, SecularIslamist and 2 others
@Xangsane @SecularIslamist @tombradylover @mortis @Manchild

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and SecularIslamist
Horse

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and flippasav
Makeupmaxxed MTB

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, optimisticzoomer and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Persian girls are BBC only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, dimorphism, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 5 others
It always blows my mind the amount of traffic just these regular women get on their profiles lol,like Imagine
waking up each day to 20K+ notifications like my Neurons would be fckn decimated

probably one of the reasons modern women have soo many Mental Disorders

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, T50 Mogger, Annihilator and 7 others
She is BAC (Big Adam Cock) only

99% persian girls in the west are whores

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
Exactly my type but they're repulsed by me. 😢

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Corleone, flippasav and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
I don't like Iranians either because they're Shia. But yes I find them fogger.
Imagine if Iran was secular and Sunni just like a Turkey it’s GDP would be over 2 trrillion. Shah Ismail I bought Shia to Iran.

Imagine if Iran was secular and Sunni just like a Turkey it’s GDP would be over 2 trrillion. Shah Ismail I bought Shia to Iran.
That nigga thought he was divine or some shit JFL.

Which part of Iran is Sunni? Is it just the Kurdish part? I want pure Persian blooded Sunni.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Iranians are ugly.Azerbaijani turks mog all of them

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
That nigga thought he was divine or some shit JFL.

Which part of Iran is Sunni? Is it just the Kurdish part? I want pure Persian blooded Sunni.
Khuzestani Arabs (Arabic: عرب خوزستان) are the Arab inhabitants of the Khuzestan province and the largest Arab community in Iran which primarily reside in the western half of Khuzestan. The only place with majority Sunni population, high amount of Sunnis but unfortunately arabs.

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This is the type of persian girl id keep as fwb and never cuff. These girls are majority whores, nothing new or special to see here. Typical bullshit. Fuckable asf tho

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Corleone and flippasav
This is the type of persian girl id keep as fwb and never cuff. These girls are majority whores, nothing new or special to see here. Typical bullshit. Fuckable asf tho
Iranian girls have the highest estrogen and prettiest faces explains why they are way more promiscuous than Latinas, Arabs, whites, blacks, curries etc

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Iranian girls have the highest estrogen and prettiest faces explains why they are way more promiscuous than Latinas, Arabs, whites, blacks, curries etc
Their demands are also on the same level as attractive white women in the west. Not saying they mog lookswise but they are just as picky if not more picky and complain and bitch even more IMO. So fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Corleone and flippasav
Their demands are also on the same level as attractive white women in the west. Not saying they mog lookswise but they are just as picky if not more picky and complain and bitch even more IMO. So fucking annoying
I mean fuck me...

She probably lets oil money Arabs shit in her mouth in Dubai vacation before getting with a western white man

These women have the highest standards but when it comes to money thoo…

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and tombradylover
Incels coping again with muh ''no dad'' like it has something to do with women naturally biologically being whores

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and flippasav
Incels coping again with muh ''no dad'' like it has something to do with women naturally biologically being whores
I’m also 18 and on the ‘female gaze’ any HTB and onwards can hit me up any ethnicity but I choose not to fuck before marriage

When I see these types of vids baiting on social media for their onlyfans I’m not sure why but I get irrationally angry

Hold on....why is she a whore...seems like just a regular girl, no different than any other western girls...

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit