This pheno is ideal if you want to fuck hot south Indian girls

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Big beard, longer hair, tall(>5'11) big frame and masculine. Psl features don't matter to south indian girls. Even bloated and a bit dark skinned is fine. You'll fuck hot south Indian girls as a normie. and this pheno has a lot of appeal to older north indian girls too

@Yaarhuni @One Rep Max @BrahminBoss @mayo mogger @PseduoAryan @Mog3D @rand anon

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Danish_Retard, Lynxress and 19 others
May you get reincarnated as a white infant in the slums of Bangladesh

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, TsarTsar444, Danish_Retard and 10 others
May you get reincarnated as a white infant in the slums of Bangladesh
Thr guy I posted is a prime example of how fitting the current trends can halo you to chad smv. He has 0 psl features and would get rated ltn on thr forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Lynxress, One Rep Max and 1 other person
You'll fuck hot south Indian girls as a normie
Why "hot south Indian girls" instead of hot, attractive super models like Andrew Tate's and Tristan Tate's girls in Dubai?

And I prefer to fuck people like Veronica Leal, Scarlet Chase, Emily Pink, Emily Willis, Adriana Chechik, Bonnie Rotten, Francys Belle, etc..., not some bitch from the Third World living in a house made of cow feces.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, arabcelxxx, rand anon and 13 others
Why "hot south Indian girls" instead of hot, attractive super models like Andrew Tate's and Tristan Tate's girls in Dubai?
Because these guys are niche maxxed and only appeal to certain women who watch a lot of South Indian movies. Objectively thr guy in OP is not handsome.

And I prefer to fuck people like Veronica Leal, Scarlet Chase, Emily Pink, Emily Willis, Adriana Chechik, Bonnie Rotten, Francys Belle, etc..., not some bitch from the Third World living in a house made of cow feces.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Mog3D, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
Water
I have seen girls thirst over that why dis kolaveri di singer as well.
PSL doesn't mean shit shit on south

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, brucewayne78, Mog3D and 2 others

Ideal for hqnp

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 24770, reddotguy and 8 others
Water
I have seen girls thirst over that why dis kolaveri di singer as well.
PSL doesn't mean shit shit on south
Niggas think I'm trolling. I've legit seen normies with this look dating girls way above their league.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I don't know about hqnp but for most south Indian sluts. OP is ideal.
Keep fucking sluts untill your children come out looking like r Ashwin, Stacyjeeta hqnp is ideal for Bahu and children

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lynxress, brucewayne78 and 5 others
Keep fucking sluts untill your children come out looking like r Ashwin, Stacyjeeta hqnp is ideal for Bahu and children
You "stacy" is out there hooking up day and night getting cum dumped by multiple men. A sewage full of std.

While the real stacy jeeta is busy in the temple doing bhajan and walking with her grandma waiting for her ram Bhakt husband

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
Beard is a halo

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
You "stacy" is out there hooking up day and night getting cum dumped by multiple men. A sewage full of std.

While the real stacy jeeta is busy in the temple doing bhajan and walking with her grandma waiting for her ram Bhakt husband
Nahh I know a Stacy she is the most reserved person you will see , only mtb-htb with good bodies are hooking up not proper facially devloped Stacies.

Nahh I know a Stacy she is the most reserved person you will see , only mtb-htb with good bodies are hooking up not proper facially devloped Stacies.
That's what I am saying the real Stacyjeeta are mostly reserved and religious and don't go out.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
That's what I am saying the real Stacyjeeta are mostly reserved and religious and don't go out.
Ahh I didn't read the whole para over for my attention span

> hot
> south indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, rand anon, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Beard is a halo
Fr. It's the best way to fraud your recessed features of lower third if you aren't considering surgeries.

I have seen chinlets grow a goatee and ascend

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Fr. It's the best way to fraud your recessed features of lower third if you aren't considering surgeries.

I have seen chinlets grow a goatee and ascend
Don't cope and get surgeries bhai

Over i don't have beard

It’s over for me, iam too dark. I have indo Melanid pheno

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Jason Voorhees
Almost same in Punjab psl features don't matter in Punjab too just good beard , tall, light skin

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Almost same in Punjab psl features don't matter in Punjab too just good beard , tall, light skin
I don't understand what's so hard for these autists to get. Just like how most zoomer girl's in the west want effeminate tiktok boys even if they look like shit. Indian girls have a preference for this pheno. That's it.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
I don't understand what's so hard for these autists to get. Just like how most zoomer girl's in the west want effeminate tiktok boys even if they look like shit. Indian girls have a preference for this pheno. That's it.
5'7 org user curries want white stacy. Thats why they cope .

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Jason Voorhees
Nigga I am not scared of women or shit. I talk to them. But at the end of the day I am just another "friend".
It's frustrating cuz no girl ever shown romantic interest in me

• +1
Big beard, longer hair, tall(>5'11) big frame and masculine. Psl features don't matter to south indian girls. Even bloated and a bit dark skinned is fine. You'll fuck hot south Indian girls as a normie. and this pheno has a lot of appeal to older north indian girls too

View attachment 2783845
Water is wet,grass is green and sky is blue

• +1
Yeah it's a daily thing to see a tall, fair skin jaat with a htb pajeeta. Not even a rare phenomenon

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Yaarhuni and mayo mogger

you got random influencewhores names committed to memory it's over for you

Idk the first girl, but Fernandez is literally part Latina, and Pinto most likely has some Spanish ancestry as well jfl

Hot South Indian girls don’t exist, case closed :Comfy: :Comfy:
:bigbrain:

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

View attachment 2783845
Just run bad boy mutallato game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back