this pic of delon....

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 28864, Deleted member 29786 and 4 others
he has way better ones

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, apocalypse, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
I can't stand watching men with babies in their hands, absolutely estrogenic and low T

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I can't stand watching men with babies in their hands, absolutely estrogenic and low T
Yeah. Being a father is so gay amirite?

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, Deleted member 29786, horizontallytall and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and Primalsplit
He'd be more straight if he never had kids but just slayed endlessly in promiscuous, homosexual fashion.

78cea06aa7c7b7b42d45a3441304e03e

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and Deleted member 21735
He'd be more straight if he never had kids but just slayed endlessly in promiscuous, homosexual fashion.

I never said anything fucking related to being a father. Just said that the upbringing of a child is a women's work, men only bring resources.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Guba
delon mogz but manlet

Last edited:
nah hes just a retarded edgy kid with 0 self respect
virgin too
It's over for your child with a father like this.
Come on, why are you getting offended?

If I had the privilege of being chad, which I don't have, I would have my harem of stacies nurishing and upbringing all my children.

I would obviously care about my little chads and stacies, but would only see them once in a while and have more of a oldcel-youngcel friends relation.

This corresponds to how human tribes were before, do you not realize how pathetic a tribesman would look like holding a baby and upbring him? Of course it is, it's women's work.

I never said anything fucking related to being a father. Just said that the upbringing of a child is a women's work, men only bring resources.
dogpiling on you for a (shitty) joke. bug behavior ngl

dogpiling on you for a (shitty) joke. bug behavior ngl

What the fuck do you have to do with this conversation? What joke are you talking about?

You just entered this conversation without even knowing what's up.

What the fuck do you have to do with this conversation? What joke are you talking about?

You just entered this conversation without even knowing what's up.
jfl. i was backing you up. guess you got triggered i called you unfunny

does it feel good being in the position to exclude someone for once? on an internet forum? eat while you can

does it feel good being in the position to exclude someone for once? on an internet forum? eat while you can
Can you please shut up and only open your mouth to medicate yourself?

imagine if you removed delon's ability to squint

alain-delon-dans-le-film-adieu-lami-en-1968.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, AscendingHero and OGJBSLAYER

Ok it just sank in, sorry. But I still don't understand to what joke are you refering to.

A man should never touch their child. Only speak to them

God forbid you hold your own son, your own flesh and blood in your hands from time to time...