This piss the incels off but it’s the truth

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,026
Reputation
33,653
This could be the most fakecel statement you’ll hear today

But I swear on my life

I’m a ltn stuck in a lhtn body

I’m not built for this. Someone else deserves my face. It’s too scary speaking to women and normies

When I walk past street I usually get a few stares from people. I am too scared to experience what comes along with my looks
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, Raison_d'être, keubool and 1 other person
This could be the most fakecel statement you’ll hear today

But I swear on my life

I’m a ltn stuck in a lhtn body

I’m not built for this. Someone else deserves my face. It’s too scary speaking to women and normies

When I walk past street I usually get a few stares from people. I am too scared to experience what comes along with my looks
same, fucktard insurances should give us money for surgery for this purpose, it is just like fuckass gender reasinment surgeries
 

Similar threads

IndecentEyes
Replies
16
Views
82
Thief
Thief
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
34
Łarp
Łarp
Nyrо
Replies
8
Views
35
Junbae
Junbae
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
2
Views
21
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
Gaythugmax
Replies
2
Views
21
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top