This place fucking sucks

And he was 13-14 here but he was actually on puah8 or was the image fully edited
Fully edited I was like a month away from turning 14

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrutalMogger and nword49
I made a screenshot for fun and people believed it

I was actually like about to turn 14 in that pic
@alien @Brian Peppers @New Poster @XtrovertNTnormalfag @IAMNOTANINCEL it was fake rodeblur was never on PUAhate

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, BrutalMogger and ElTruecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and nword49
Can't because IP recognition would automatically ban this one
You literally have "rodeblurs alt" on your custom title

• +1
You literally have "rodeblurs alt" on your custom title
Yeah but a mod would need to manually ban me whereas logging in would cause the IP detection to automatically do so

• +1
No one knows you on both accounts. Imagine being a nobody even on an incel forum.
He is known, but only for being an abused dog who got bullied for his shitty frame and ugly face. Even now he’s getting bitched lmao fucking over for this retard

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and BrutalMogger
U still haven’t moved on? I thought you left hs a bit ago

Cope just lean maxx and athlete maxx
If I were to athlete maxx I’d MLBmaxx because I’m a fucking ripper I’m too uncoordinated to nfl maxx. Although I do bench 375. I still want to get surgeries and model

• +1
Reactions: fuse, ElTruecel and BrutalMogger
U still haven’t moved on? I thought you left hs a bit ago
I left like right when i joined also u might be thinking of an older oneitis

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and BrutalMogger
its because users so stupid that they cannot understand value
Honestly, you can't complain about greycels when your reputation is negative. It means a lot of your posts are of no value, since no one bothered to like them

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Dylan
  • +1
im hyperiqism diagnosed iq of 537

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: nword49 and BrutalMogger
Lol by which of your imaginary friends?
Don’t act delusional you little fag, ur a meme on this site. There wasn’t a single person who actually liked you, was probably the same irl too

• +1
If I were to athlete maxx I’d MLBmaxx because I’m a fucking ripper I’m too uncoordinated to nfl maxx. Although I do bench 375. I still want to get surgeries and model
You’re a baseball player? Are you a pitcher

• +1
There wasn’t a single person who actually liked you, was probably the same irl too
You know damn well that isn't true

• +1
I left like right when i joined also u might be thinking of an older oneitis
I’ve been around since 2021 on .is with my unlimited account but yea u got banned on .org around December and I started here on this account before ofc

• +1
I’ve been around since 2021 on .is with my unlimited account but yea u got banned on .org around December and I started here on this account before ofc
I got permabanned off .is like a day in idk how people survive there

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and BrutalMogger
I got permabanned off .is like a day in idk how people survive there
How did u get perma banned super quickly ??

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You know damn well that isn't true
IMG 0225

IMG 0224
IMG 0223
IMG 0222

Along with this thread too:

Took less than two minutes to find this shit jfl, if I wanted to I could easily find more of you being this forums bitch

View attachment 3031175
View attachment 3031176View attachment 3031177View attachment 3031178

Along with this thread too:

Took less than two minutes to find this shit jfl, if I wanted to I could easily find more of you being this forums bitch
these are like, the worst examples. there is so much better material and you picked a bunch of 2021-2022 greycels doing their first anti-rodeblur writeup? pathetic but expected nothing less

also, i did respond in every evisceration thread including a doxx thread. i simply wasn't aware of that specific one because OP didn't even tag me

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
these are like, the worst examples. there is so much better material and you picked a bunch of 2021-2022 greycels doing their first anti-rodeblur writeup? pathetic but expected nothing less
Keep coping fag, like I said it took me no more than 5 mins to find that stuff. All I had to do was type your username into google and go through the first three threads :lul::lul::lul:. Just admit you are an abused dog and I’ll leave you alone

Keep coping fag, like I said it took me no more than 5 mins to find that stuff. All I had to do was type your username into google and go through the first three threads :lul::lul::lul:. Just admit you are an abused dog and I’ll leave you alone
They're not the first three threads though because it's 2024 and you had to scroll down to 2021 lmfao fucking loser

They're not the first three threads though because it's 2024 and you had to scroll down to 2021 lmfao fucking loser
I said into google you fucking low iq fag. Also if your reading this I hope your burning behind the screen as I reported you for being Rodeblurs alt and now your banned :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

How do you know the other boys he doesn't go to school yet does he
He goes to the library and playground. My wife talks with the other mothers.