This place is a mental asylum

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Never, never trust greycels. Don’t trust users if they haven’t sent you a vid of themselves/heard their voice.

Never send pictures to anyone or post your pictures here. PSL is a legit mental hospital, it’s a place where people that are isolated because of looks/mental health come. Be careful sending your pics via PM as well. Only send to trusted users.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 2756 and 28 others
Thnks doc

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 3902
Cope, this forum is a society. And in every society we have disabled children and aspies

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Vitruvian, Hades and 7 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 3328 and LordNorwood
not dick riding, but you're one of the best users here indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 3328, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Never, never trust greycels. Don’t trust users if they haven’t sent you a vid of themselves/heard their voice.

Never send pictures to anyone or post your pictures here. PSL is a legit mental hospital, it’s a place where people that are isolated because of looks/mental health come. Be careful sending your pics via PM as well. Only send to trusted users.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: MagickEvo and Deleted member 2012
I only send them pictures of people I find randomly on Google. I would only send real pictures to a select few users. Dont want my life to be ruined like that girl I saw threads about earlier today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I only send them pictures of people I find randomly on Google. I would only send real pictures to a select few users. Dont want my life to be ruined like that girl I saw threads about earlier today.
link

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
I trust you guys. Its me.
Original 11

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Pillarman, william and 2 others
I'm extremely paranoid about sending my pictures. I just JFL when some greycel demands my pictures.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, Justttt, Catawampus and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 3328
@PrettyBoyMaxxing Faith Hymen's shame path is the one destined to all of you who posted your pictures lol.

Imagine becoming a celebrity lol.

Like really, imagine it.

I laugh so much in this place lol. Inbe4 muh tribe tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper

I caged so hard so true. @goldenglass is the mental asylum surgeon

• JFL
Reactions: Bechadish and Almu
The only user you can send all your pics to is me, i am brutally a good person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bechadish
I just keep laughing at this it’s so true holy shit
You got niggas suggesting lefort or rope

• +1
Reactions: william and Deleted member 2846
Daily reminder that you posted a lot pictures on here.

• JFL
Reactions: Almu
Daily reminder that you posted a lot pictures on here.
no. i made my avi myself in the very beginning when i joined and i also posted a vid 2 weeks after i joined. i’ve never had a rate me thread either.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
no. i made my avi myself in the very beginning when i joined and i also posted a vid 2 weeks after i joined. i’ve never had a rate me thread either.
Well its still one avi and two videos too much.

I will never post my pics on any psl forum tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, Zeta ascended, william and 3 others
My dick is big

I caged so hard so true. @goldenglass is the mental asylum surgeon
No theres actual surgeons on here and lookism. I just give “advice” but tbh I’m pretty tired of it lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and RAITEIII
Cope, this forum is a society. And in every society we have disabled children and aspies
No this is a psychward, society is outside this place

everyone here are retarded aspies

Why exactly? I always wanted to do it so I know what to improve on, also because I'm not sure if i'm fully subhuman or not
okay pm @LordNorwood or myself

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
suck my balls

suck my balls
You’re the kid who got caught planning a school shooting and somehow got off with defense by clinical insanity and are locked up in here for the rest of your life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2846
You’re the kid who got caught planning a school shooting and somehow got off with defense by clinical insanity and are locked up in here for the rest of your life.
wtf where

ok

It’s a joke

as in, if this place really is a mental asylum, that’s exactly the caricature of an asylum patient who @Pietrosiek is

indeed
oh i misread it. seemed believable

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
Isn't this whole planet a giant mental asylum? As we speak, Dave is playing Mario on his Switch while le wifey openly enjoys the company of her best friend Tyrone, and you've got people fucking cheering for this shit. This is the new normal JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and turkproducer
Only send the tribe your pics

Francisco 3 francisco lachowski 29630621 499 700 jpg
ok this is me please dont dox

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
No theres actual surgeons on here and lookism. I just give “advice” but tbh I’m pretty tired of it lol
Do you personally think of someone in concrete? Not asking you to tell me who btw.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I posted my photos on here and could care less about getting doxxed lmao. It's just a picture of someone you dont even know it's really difficult to doxx someone. Plus even if it did happen I'm not important enough for it to matter.

I posted my photos on here and could care less about getting doxxed lmao. It's just a picture of someone you dont even know it's really difficult to doxx someone. Plus even if it did happen I'm not important enough for it to matter.
link to this low inhib slayer

I sent it to one person who asked me and he probably ruined my life. I’m a fucking idiot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Swolepenisman
Well when you were ugly your whole life, Virgin at your mid 20s, not even a single girl looked at you, you are a khhv person, and basically nobody at life.
Well it's kinda hard not to go crazy imo.