This place represents almost all what's bad in society

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Jealousy, disgrace, failure, cowardice, lack of manliness, bragging, no accountability, no self respect, shamelesness, laziness and most importantly above everything BETRAYAL of all the sanctities, unspoken moral codes and brotherhood because of mere whims and foolish, weak minded inclinations that develop your entire opinion on a matter based solely on pride and "Muh that user i don't like said something so i have to contradict him now forever ever superever because its my only way as a failure to project a long dick since in real life im a failure"

You make me feel SICK! How can i even have thousands of comments here?? Shame on all the failures in this dump

And also, how can everytime i come i see the same 10-20 threads leading offtopic with shortened words that did not exist before 2016?

As the ancient said "You will become like those whom you spend the most time with", and this is an undeniable reality. Therefore, the more time you are here the most damaged your brain and heart will also be. It is not uncommon to witness users who held themselves to high standards and who possessed self respect have a serious downfall after spending time here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Paul7, omnilegent, asdvek and 3 others
4365143 1725568127335

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, boxface34, MaghrebGator and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, boxface34 and iloveboobs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and lowtiernormiechad
DNR
KYS

Last edited:
Its now just homosexuals who rep farm for male validation
Or incels who seethe at you because they know you’re better

I just imagine them searching on tiktok “chico dndrd” “chico sexy edit” then editting a dnrd button then being unable to come up with something witty or funny to say so they post their gay edits thinking its funny

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Ascеnd