karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Screenshot 8

literally what the fuck? LMAO
this must be a larp right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Dicklet.4.3, IWantToMax and 3 others
I believe him.Happened to me aswell.Girls always grabbed my ass.Or they took my phone and put it in their breasts.And i was so mad because I didnt know what to do.Was 2 years ago btw

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2205, UglyMan and 3 others
im not reading that LOL

• +1
Reactions: Enlil, john_cope, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
I believe him.Happened to me aswell.Girls always grabbed my ass.Or they took my phone and put it in their breasts.And i was so mad because I didnt know what to do.Was 2 years ago btw
larp

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2969
JFL what a cuck. couldn't he have told them to fuck off? guaranteed he was acting passive and didn't even yell at them.

Seems like a larp tbh.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2969
edit:thanks for the gold
That's how you know its a larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, SikKunt, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
I swear bra.It happens when your with girls,and their playing with you.They litterally took my stuff and put it in their bras and even their pants once.I was too ashamed to get it out.Even though i would like too😂😂.
Also I had a big ass.I wasnt fat but so many people grabbed it for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
nah a That Shit Happens And When You Tell Them Stop They Do It More.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
I swear bra.It happens when your with girls,and their playing with you.They litterally took my stuff and put it in their bras and even their pants once.I was too ashamed to get it out.Even though i would like too😂😂.
Also I had a big ass.I wasnt fat but so many people grabbed it for some reason
i know i'm kidding smth similar did happens to me too. don't know what to do to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Exactly i had this shit happen to me in freshman highschool and when i told them ¨I dont hate them and i like them now¨ they stopped instantly. I simply said that bcs when i said they should stop they did it even more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Exactly i had this shit happen to me in freshman highschool and when i told them ¨I dont hate them and i like them now¨ they stopped instantly. I simply said that bcs when i said they should stop they did it even more
modern women believe too much that they have all the powers

Bros no joke with this, my life is hell
Francisco lachowski

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan

That's why you should yell at them. if you're not a soycuck girls will get scared if a healthy young Man yells at them in rage.

Back when i was in School i had girl like that fucking with me (she never touched me but said a lot of embarrassing cringey lovey dovey shit) and she always did it in front of other people so that's how i knew she was just mocking me. so one day i just told her to knock it off. i yelled at her and pushed her a bit.

LOL you should've seen her face she started crying right away. bitch was terrified asf. few days after that she tried to actually get with me but at that point i was very annoyed and i didn't at like her so i told her to fuck off.

modern women believe too much that they have all the powers
Worse thing is noone will take you seriously even if you did tell this to someone in todays society.

Guys are so thirsty these days that they tell you to be ¨proud¨ girls grope you etc.
Fuck this world tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Roping Subhuman
Gl to him, he'll get nowhere.
Foids will at Best get some slap on the wrist, and his reputation would be of s absolutely pussy cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
Worse thing is noone will take you seriously even if you did tell this to someone in todays society.

Guys are so thirsty these days that they tell you to be ¨proud¨ girls grope you etc.
Fuck this world tbh.
somehow either we'll change this World either ourselves in a good traditional way. we won't give up.
way more important than lookmax

it's exactly that... sadly
Gl to him, he'll get nowhere.
Foids will at Best get some slap on the wrist, and his reputation would be of s absolutely pussy cuck.
they won't even get that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Undisputed's posts there are hilarious
I might make a thread tomorrow about his next level trolling on r/teenagers
I got a lot of hilarious screenshots
He posted on that subreddit like it was lookism, insulting people like on lookism if they accused him of larping and eventually he got banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Zygos4Life
Once in a bar a bitch grabbed my Ass i suplexed her on the bar table and fucked her doggystyle ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
gotta go to sleep
Plz bro quickly and then go sleep
you'll wake up with 45+ notifications and your dopamine receptors will be through the roof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 2352
Plz bro quickly and then go sleep
you'll wake up with 45+ notifications and your dopamine receptors will be through the roof
lol if you think I care about a bit of validation from a bunch of mentally ill incels.
the point is, why would I make a thread dedicated to that irrelevant permavirgin?

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
lol if you think I care about a bit of validation from a bunch of mentally ill incels.
the point is, why would I make a thread dedicated to that irrelevant permavirgin?
I want to read and have a laugh at his posts bro

somehow either we'll change this World either ourselves in a good traditional way. we won't give up.
way more important than lookmax

it's exactly that... sadly

they won't even get that
Agreed I forgot it's 2019, not 1919

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I want to read and have a laugh at his posts bro
I'll make it tomorrow, it takes a while to find the pictures and I have to edit my shit out so you don't see my tabs

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Life for chad has never been easier also note he's 15 he creme de la creme chad age
fucking LOL if you think r/teenagers isnt filled with sub4 uggos
its literally a cesspool of ugly failed loner normies

fucking LOL if you think r/teenagers isnt filled with sub4 uggos
its literally a cesspool of ugly failed loner normies

It's possible though it is a chad i'm not saying it is but it is possible we don't know remeber we had an autist on this forum claim women were easy when he was legit the best looking dude i've ever met

I wish this happened

Undisputed's posts there are hilarious
I might make a thread tomorrow about his next level trolling on r/teenagers
I got a lot of hilarious screenshots
He posted on that subreddit like it was lookism, insulting people like on lookism if they accused him of larping and eventually he got banned

LOL please post master
I wish this happened

Would give my right hand for foids to be attracted to me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 685
That's why you should yell at them. if you're not a soycuck girls will get scared if a healthy young Man yells at them in rage.

Back when i was in School i had girl like that fucking with me (she never touched me but said a lot of embarrassing cringey lovey dovey shit) and she always did it in front of other people so that's how i knew she was just mocking me. so one day i just told her to knock it off. i yelled at her and pushed her a bit.

LOL you should've seen her face she started crying right away. bitch was terrified asf. few days after that she tried to actually get with me but at that point i was very annoyed and i didn't at like her so i told her to fuck off.
Lmaooo I wish I could do that. In our school it abunch of white knight and I got kicked out of class for calling some kid a libtard. They put me in iss for a day even after the kid said it was a joke. Besides I get off it bc I like getting attention from females who are into me.
LOL please post master

Would give my right hand for foids to be attracted to me
It annoying when they are ugly.

Reddit users are incel freaks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Dream life, he's 15 and he already get more female attention that will get in my whole life. I was quite happy until i red this thread and i'm sad af.

Fuck you from bottom of my heart

Dream life, he's 15 and he already get more female attention that will get in my whole life. I was quite happy until i red this thread and i'm sad af.

Fuck you from bottom of my heart
Why?😂
What have I done?

Why?😂
What have I done?
ohh foids put my phone in their panties, ohh look how big slayer i am. Yes you are, so don't wast your time and make people like me more deepresed.

ohh foids put my phone in their panties, ohh look how big slayer i am. Yes you are, so don't wast your time and make people like me more deepresed.
😂😂Dude I was the biggest loser.What kind of slayer Gets his phone taken and then put in the panties of girls😂.
I touched their breasts because I had a reason too.Still i felt like a loser.I dont know if they liked me or hated me tbh😕

😂😂Dude I was the biggest loser.What kind of slayer Gets his phone taken and then put in the panties of girls😂.
I touched their breasts because I had a reason too.Still i felt like a loser.I dont know if they liked me or hated me tbh😕
dude your blind they wouldn't put something that's your to their breasts, if they didn't wanted you to touch them. You know what? Once when i wanted to borrow a pen from foid she refused, so my buddy who didn't have a second pen, borrow from them and give it me, when i wanted to give it back, she refused with face expresion of disgust, after some time she grabed this pen with 2 fingers with same expresion of disgust. This is what being hated by foids mean. I remeber how she looked at most gl dude in my class (he's 5.5-6 imo), even with that she was heightmogging him (she was 6ft and he was 5'11)

Last edited:
dude your blind they wouldn't put something that's your to their breasts, if they didn't wanted you to touch them. You know what? Once when i wanted to borrow a pen from foid she refused, so my buddy who didn't have a second pen, borrow from them and give it me
Fuark.Yea thats shit man.But Thats life for many Unnattractive men

dude your blind they wouldn't put something that's your to their breasts, if they didn't wanted you to touch them. You know what? Once when i wanted to borrow a pen from foid she refused, so my buddy who didn't have a second pen, borrow from them and give it me, when i wanted to give it back, she refused with face expresion of disgust, after some time she grabed this pen with 2 fingers with same expresion of disgust. This is what being hated b foids mean
bro just stop talking to him. from his first message it was obvious:
a, hes the biggest troll in the universe
b, hes an actual retard

Fuark.Yea thats shit man.But Thats life for many Unnattractive men
so stop coping that you was looser, you was preety looser that foids considered cute. They would let you touch them if you was ugly