This post sums you up incels perfectly

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
u/SilentMark1138 avatarI don't believe that most of them in fact hate themselves at all. The real problem is that they are narcissists. They say it's all about looks and they've been dealt a bad hand, but the truth is they think they are god's gift and the rage comes from the fact that nobody but them can see it.
They're socially inept, sad little men who have spent their entire lives under the impression that from day one, women were/are just supposed to throw themselves at them, without the slightest effort on their part, who have discovered (too late) that it simply doesn't work that way.
They don't hate themselves, they adore themselves and everyone else is supposed to too. That's why there must always be an external tormentor. It's chad, it's foids, it's parent's attitudes, parent's genetics.
They never really admit that they are the problem except in the most superficial of ways.
"I'm a great guy but I'm just two inches too short" - Women's fault and or parent's fault
"I'm a great guy but my parents gave me a bad face" - Women's fault and or parent's fault
"I'm a great guy but all women are just awful" - Women's fault
"I'm a great guy, but all women are shallow and have only one type" - Women's fault and or chad's fault.
If they actually hated themselves, they'd put the onus on themselves for their failures, but no, it is invariably the fault of an external source. This also explains why rather than actually support each other, they'll actively tear their own "community" down, ganging up on each other in order to feel better about themselves, because they are entirely self centred and in love with the the people they think they are and angry that you aren't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad, justinzayn, Broly and 12 others
i will increase pheomelanin and become med passing soon

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Indo_Chad, Broly and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Chadeep, Deleted member 21620 and 7 others
@Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
rate

• +1
Based

Edit: I still think it's genetics fault I don't have a huge cock tho and that's why girls don't want me wahhhh LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and the BULL
I´m 6´5"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
u/SilentMark1138 avatarI don't believe that most of them in fact hate themselves at all. The real problem is that they are narcissists. They say it's all about looks and they've been dealt a bad hand, but the truth is they think they are god's gift and the rage comes from the fact that nobody but them can see it.
They're socially inept, sad little men who have spent their entire lives under the impression that from day one, women were/are just supposed to throw themselves at them, without the slightest effort on their part, who have discovered (too late) that it simply doesn't work that way.
They don't hate themselves, they adore themselves and everyone else is supposed to too. That's why there must always be an external tormentor. It's chad, it's foids, it's parent's attitudes, parent's genetics.
They never really admit that they are the problem except in the most superficial of ways.
"I'm a great guy but I'm just two inches too short" - Women's fault and or parent's fault
"I'm a great guy but my parents gave me a bad face" - Women's fault and or parent's fault
"I'm a great guy, but all women are shallow and have only one type" - Women's fault and or chad's fault.
If they actually hated themselves, they'd put the onus on themselves for their failures, but no, it is invariably the fault of an external source. This also explains why rather than actually support each other, they'll actively tear their own "community" down, ganging up on each other in order to feel better about themselves, because they are entirely self centred and in love with the the people they think they are and angry that you aren't.
narcisism in a paragraph

They're socially inept, sad little men who have spent their entire lives under the impression that from day one, women were/are just supposed to throw themselves at them,
i have insane social instinct, i´m 6´5" and yes women just throw themselves at me but i dont want the ones who do that

Why would I blame myself for my genetic inadequacy? It doesn't make sense, you don't get to choose your parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Good post

Been saying this all the time

Incels just can’t get around the fact that the problem is their defeatist mindset

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Broly, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
nice essay

• JFL
Because of dumbass posts like this, no wonder Italy was the first country to capitulate to the Americans :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Broly
c 9ope.fongoloids think im ugel;y

Woah...Im 5'7 truecel but a redditor thinks it's my fault....i've been btfo...it's over.

I have developed narcissism due to spending 200 days on .is

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
I would say most incels are not narcies but they just have been ignored by everyone irl /bullied so they try to find safe spaces on the internet and theorize with each other why they are treated they way they are. That's how the blackpill essentially was formed

The brutal truth is alot of these incels are not even bad looking, they were ignored/bullied by people cause they are just autistic/different from others.

On the other hand, most reddit IT cucks are basically the same people but look at things differently, instead of being self loathing like incels they become delusion and advocate for a world where their faults are celebrated and they are considered normal (alot of these ITcels are trannies, very weird looking blue-haired landwhales etc)

its called the horse shoe (just change right wing/left wing with incels/reddit cucks)

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 17311
People still believe inceldom has to do with looks and personality jfl

Anyone who doesn't realize it's because of technology must be dumb af