This prime UK slayer

This is very true. There is a black male stripper on Youtube who does vlogs and he gets paid by women to strip for them. He has a great body, but crooked teeth, etc.
its literally due to the jewish media pushing the 'BBC Meme' it has halod blacks like crazy so they are fetishised now, which allows them to be uglier.

Lol I'm a slayer - bodymaxxed and facemaxxed, but not very tall(5'11"). Honestly, most people who say "face matters less for blacks" cannot rate blacks accurately. Most non-black men think black men are ugly because we're dark skin especially curries like you because to you being a dark skin curry is a failo. The only rating the matters is how women treat you. PSL standards are most based on caucasoid skulls - blacks have a different standard. Women are hardwired to pickup cues of genetic quality and attractiveness unlike psl autists who can only hypothesize or guesstimate that's why women find black men attractive, but the average psl autist thinks blacks are ugly.
you gotta admit the media halos your pheno massively as well. the darkness of the skin doesnt bother me and it doesnt matter as much for blacks as it does currys imo eg tyson beckford etc.
i agree its how women treat you, and luckily for us both women treat us well.

Lol I'm a slayer - bodymaxxed and facemaxxed, but not very tall(5'11"). Honestly, most people who say "face matters less for blacks" cannot rate blacks accurately. Most non-black men think black men are ugly because we're dark skin especially curries like you because to you being a dark skin curry is a failo. The only rating the matters is how women treat you. PSL standards are most based on caucasoid skulls - blacks have a different standard. Women are hardwired to pickup cues of genetic quality and attractiveness unlike psl autists who can only hypothesize or guesstimate that's why women find black men attractive, but the average psl autist thinks blacks are ugly.
what psl would you say you are bro if your a slayer? you beenrated by wheat waffles?

what psl would you say you are bro if your a slayer? you beenrated by wheat waffles?
Anyway, I got this rating before I realized that rating from men mean nothing.

you gotta admit the media halos your pheno massively as well. the darkness of the skin doesnt bother me and it doesnt matter as much for blacks as it does currys imo eg tyson beckford etc.
i agree its how women treat you, and luckily for us both women treat us well.

In the US and UK, I agree that blacks get good media promotion but I don't think it makes a massive difference. The media promotes body positivity for fat women as well, but how many good looking men are dating fat women? There's Kpop for Asian men so why aren't Asian men as popular?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Anyway, I got this rating before I realized that rating from men mean nothing.

In the US and UK, I agree that blacks get good media promotion but I don't think it makes a massive difference. The media promotes body positivity for fat women as well, but how many good looking men are dating fat women? There's Kpop for Asian men so why aren't Asian men as popular?

Body positivity has made girls who are fat with shaped asses popular these girls were never popular before (like the pic attached.) They would've been deemed to fat to date, it's now hugely accepted.
Yes but in UK anyway I don't see much k pop popularity?
But yeah I see your perspective, it's interesting seeing what an actual black guy thinks of the media halo

Body positivity has made girls who are fat with shaped asses popular these girls were never popular before (like the pic attached.) They would've been deemed to fat to date, it's now hugely accepted.
Yes but in UK anyway I don't see much k pop popularity?
But yeah I see your perspective, it's interesting seeing what an actual black guy thinks of the media halo
Media halo is a two-edged sword for black men tbh. If you fit the stereotype of tall, athletic, good face, NT and fashionable, you can get some advantages, but if you don’t fit the stereotype it’s literally over for you. Most of the black guys promoted by the media are Tyrones and all that has done is make Tyrones more popular. The average black guy who doesn’t look like a Tyrone or fit the Tyrone stereotype is doomed to inceldom or betabuxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101