this PSL rating are so retarded.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
all that matters is: is the guy ready to fuck gL girls easily making them attracted to him? If so is a chad.

Is the guy gigaboned and gL who can fuck girls easily ? If so, he's a gigachad.
Does the guy next to him get more attention? If so, this guy mogged him.

if something contributes, it contributes, it 'd be good. Its just so giga retarded to put the appearance on a scale. It's just one more evidence that most here have a loss of contact with reality.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Chadeep, Schizo Tappy and 2 others
Yeah pls is fucking retarded and way too black and white. Jfl
PSL*

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 685
nah ur oversimplyfying, the psl stuff is legit, but the problem is male's cant rate properly cuz u cant assess harmony in your head same way female brain can so people here overrate and underrate people based on their emotional biases usually stemming from their positives or lack thereof

if we blackpilled women and got them start rating people using PSL, psl would be extremely legit but now its just a mental masturbation for narcy closet homosexuals

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Chadeep and 6 others
And you don't think women have emotional biases?
doesnt matter. they can assess male beauty to a way more advanced depth we can and thats point of my post

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Exactly. Real life conflicts with PSL so damn often that it should almost be ditched completely. At least the way most scale it.

PSL is not to be confused with Looks theory. Looks theory is extremely legit. Better looking does come with tons of advantages. But the way we judge what’s better looking is sometimes way out in left field and not accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
nah ur oversimplyfying, the psl stuff is legit, but the problem is male's cant rate properly cuz u cant assess harmony in your head same way female brain can so people here overrate and underrate people based on their emotional biases usually stemming from their positives or lack thereof

if we blackpilled women and got them start rating people using PSL, psl would be extremely legit but now its just a mental masturbation for narcy closet homosexuals
xDD

even them, it probably wouldnt be like this. But yes it 'd probably be fucked to fucked guys if girls started to be aspies and repair in everything.

you can pick 2 guys, and some girls will be attracted to one, and others be more attracted to the other.
whats the point on this them ?
Both are able to fck good girls in their lives.
It kind of makes no sense if in reality some girls would like more on than the other and go for him.
Then come the psl rater and rate one higher than the other and say thats it always, his opinion is the final.

I rate chico higher than opry. Other may rate opry higher than chico. Whats the difference?? There are others who will rate opry higher than chico.

"but its not about girls its about looks and only looks self improvemente aesthetics!"... alright, but guys here are always talkin about moggin and shit and its over and blablabla

So in my opinion this thing should be much more simple:

Ugly
Normie
Chad
giga chad(gl like a chad and gigaboned)

Model tier harmony

Exactly this. Male cannot rate other male because rating based on looks is nothing but sexual attractiveness, if you ask a girl to rate you, her brain processes this like that: "would I want to mix my genes with X?". That's why PSL will never be accurate, that's why only women's opinion matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2486
So in my opinion this thing should be much more simple:

Ugly
Normie
Chad
giga chad(gl like a chad and gigaboned)
that's quite good tbh. I used to call dudes chads becouse they were getting foids easly or even some were obsesed anout them, but they were or would be rated as hightier normies to chadlite

I rate men very accurately. The guys that I rate highly do the best on Tinde

We should introduce a binary system. 0 and 1.

images

Only the opinions of women matter

Lmao deluded retard speak, when’s the last time you’ve actually talked to anyone irl