This PSL system sucks cock can someone make a new one?

manletmogger

manletmogger

Kraken
https://looksmax.org/threads/complete-guide-to-psl-ratings.379179/

We all obviously know that a HTN is not top 15% and lite is like 3% or whatever and the people used are not the greatest either.

imo @Blackgymmax , @BlackpillRemedy , @greycel or @Usernames should create the new system coz they're high iq

@Master @Jason Voorhees @TechnoBoss @Clavicular THOUGHTS?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, jason33, Ryldoo IS COPING and 13 others
Chad is top 0.05%
Chadlite is top 1%
HTN is top 15%

These are entry requirements.

There's a reason HTN is top 15%. In a small group of people, HTN will be the most objectively desired.
As PSL correlates with Appeal.

HTN is approx 1/6 to 1/7 people. A lack of falios (generally) would get you to entry HTN tier.
Falios drag somebody down more than halos carry them.
That's why women will have no problem dating an objective HTN, who isn't (often) falio'd by anything.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, vernier, Suns9999 and 12 others
Chad is top 0.05%
Chadlite is top 1%
HTN is top 15%

There's a reason HTN is top 15%. In a small group of people, HTN will be the most objectively desired.

HTN is approx 1/6 to 1/7 people. A lack of falios (generally) would get you to entry HTN tier.
That's why women will have no problem dating an objective HTN, who isn't (often) falio'd by anything.
Honestly i don't agree with this either. I would say

HTN top 5%

Chadlite top 0.1%

Chad top 0.001% or even rarer

I have never seen a guy who would be rated Chadlite here in my entire life irl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skinnycel_, boss8055, IWTKMH and 15 others
Chad is top 0.05%
Chadlite is top 1%
HTN is top 15%

These are entry requirements.

Bro but when I go outside I don’t see any HTNs I swear they’re all just ltn and mtn max

• +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_, Snowskinned, Xangsane and 8 others

HTN top 5%

Chadlite top 0.1%

I agree, I’d even argue htn is even rarer depending where u live

• +1
Reactions: greywind, thereallegend, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Also saying blackgymmax is high IQ is hilarious lmfao

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, aesthetic beauty, Pollorex and 3 others
You're basing this off of what you've heard before:

But the truth is the definition of HTN is somebody who isn't falio'd by anything, nor has any halos.
There's a reason a HTN is a HTN.

There is no reason not to date them, because they aren't falio'd.

Of course if your halo is significant enough (PSL-wise), you can outweigh falio(s) that might be holding you. But if you averaged all of this, entry HTN would be equivalent to somebody absent of falios.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Xangsane, greywind and 3 others

HTN top 5%

Chadlite top 0.1%

Htn is like 20% nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pollorex, thereallegend, iblamehumphrey and 3 others
1/10 mogs idk why we ever switched

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, greywind, FUE Mogger and 2 others
Htn is still normie range you absolute asswipes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Xangsane, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
But the truth is the definition of HTN is somebody who isn't falio'd by anything, nor has any halos.
since when was this the definition of htn

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ss07, ZyGone and 2 others
Probably a private school in Sweden
Yeah I used to live in a rich, white Suburban area which is supposed to be full of moggers, and even then one of the best looking slayers there was rated low htn when I posted him here.

• +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_, Snowskinned, IWTKMH and 3 others
Bro but when I go outside I don’t see any HTNs I swear they’re all just ltn and mtn max
You are basing this off of what you've heard before too.

Everybody's idea of HTN is flawed from what it was meant to mean.

Your idea of what HTN is, isn't what HTN actually is. You do see people who don't have falios. It's the "average" (above average) White zoomer in America for example.
Check @Seth Walsh's threads on 'Your Competition when you go outside'. It's filled with zoomer White HTNs, who are not held down by any Falios, nor have any Halos

Some of his threads also have Chadlites and Chads though

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, DarkAscender, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
probably bcz ur perceptions of htns are fucked the people who you think are htn are actually cl irl

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, skkrrrtcantdo, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
since when was this the definition of htn
A HTN is somebody who is absent of falios.

This was the definition for many years before Tiktokcel came here.
You had trolls like @Blackgymmax who would say everybody is a MTN or LTN, and that skewed the opinions of the tiktokcels 1 year back.
Now there's no meaning.

The point of a HTN, is that the HTN will get women from not being held back by his falios.

Remember: Falios drag somebody down more than halos carry them.

@ElTruecel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, greywind, ElTruecel and 3 others
probably bcz ur perceptions of htns the people who you think are htn are actually cl irl
Exactly this

@Usernames @manletmogger Your idea of HTN is wrong. It comes with that definition.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, notsocommonthumb and manletmogger

You had trolls like @Blackgymmax who would say everybody is a MTN or LTN, and that skewed the opinions of the tiktokcels.
Now there's no meaning.

The point of a HTN, is that the HTN will get women from not being held back by his falios.

@ElTruecel
Why are u bringing up blackgymmax as if he's a harsh rater, he rates very lenient actually

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, thereallegend, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Exactly this

@Usernames @manletmogger Your idea of HTN is wrong. It comes with that definition.
My definition of htn is that its good looking

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and greycel
Exactly this

Htn - good looking
Chadlite - very good looking
Chad - extremely good looking

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, notsocommonthumb and greycel

You had trolls like @Blackgymmax who would say everybody is a MTN or LTN, and that skewed the opinions of the tiktokcels 1 year back.
Now there's no meaning.

@ElTruecel
And I don't understand why you are saying htn is absent of failos, even chads have failos

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, FUE Mogger and notsocommonthumb
Htn - good looking
Chadlite - very good looking
Chad - extremely good looking
All that is subjective Niger

I'm not going to explain myself if you can't understand subjectivity. There needs to be some objective framework and it all starts with the definition of a HTN

• +1
Reactions: greywind, FUE Mogger, DarkAscender and 1 other person
All that is subjective Niger

I'm not going to explain myself if you can't understand subjectivity. There needs to be some objective framework and it all starts with the definition of a HTN
Well your failo thing is even worse, even chads have failos, Ian somerhalder is chad and has like 7 failos lmfao

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
And I don't understand why you are saying htn is absent of failos, even chads have failos

I'll repeat what I said again:
Of course if your halo is significant enough (PSL-wise), you can outweigh falio(s) that might be holding you. But if you averaged all of this, entry HTN would be equivalent to somebody absent of falios.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, FUE Mogger, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Well your failo thing is even worse, even chads have failos, Ian somerhalder is chad and has like 7 failos lmfao
Those are not falios. Wow, the state of this forum @ElTruecel you gotta come in 🤣

There’s a difference between falios and imperfections lol

• +1
Reactions: greywind, FUE Mogger, Looks234 and 2 others
Those are not falios. Wow, the state of this forum @ElTruecel you gotta come in 🤣
No ian has like fucked up ratios like deformed severely out of ideal midface ratio and stuff, that's not just an imperfection

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, notsocommonthumb and manletmogger
Why are u bringing up blackgymmax as if he's a harsh rater, he rates very lenient actually
rate him and ill tell u what bgm rated him

• +1
No ian has like fucked up ratios like deformed severely out of ideal midface ratio and stuff, that's not just an imperfection
nah lowkey ian somerhalder is so flawed its crazy how anyone thinks hes chad deadass

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Usernames
A falio only matters if it detracts a significant amount from your harmony.
Ian doesn't suffer from this

He does have falios btw. Just not as many as you think
And his other strikingness (halos), make up for it

• +1
mid htn so ig not that lenient
he rated me chad on first glance but then later on after i told him he was glazing he changed it to low chadlite

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and manletmogger
A falio only matters if it detracts a significant amount from your harmony.
Ian doesn't suffer from this
View attachment 3190904

He does have falios btw. Just not as many as you think
And his other strikingness (halos), make up for it
But this is subjective, "harmony" is subjective, there are probably some people in the world who thinks ian looks weird

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and greycel
You're basing this off of what you've heard before:

There is no reason not to date them, because they aren't falio'd.

chads are falioed

• +1
Reactions: greywind, notsocommonthumb and manletmogger
he rated me chad on first glance but then later on after i told him he was glazing he changed it to low chadlite
chad is crazy :soy: perhaps he was feeling himself on that day. Ky is also a good rater too have u asked him
and look at this squintmaxx narrow lip cuck frauding his ratios

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Usernames
chad is crazy :soy: perhaps he was feeling himself on that day. Ky is also a good rater too have u asked him View attachment 3190919 and look at this squintmaxx narrow lip cuck frauding his ratios
havent talked to ky before, ive asked hundersds of people to rate me already tho

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and manletmogger
But this is subjective, "harmony" is subjective, there are probably some people in the world who thinks ian looks weird
Bruh, do I have to explain everything to you

The point of objectivity is that it's essentially an average of everybody's subjective view. This view comes from women as Appeal. PSL correlates with Appeal
PSL measures modelling ability, or aesthetics. It values stuff like Strikingness

Subjectively some women might think he is LTN, some women might think he is Terrachad. But on average he averages to Gigachad, 6.75-7PSL. That means that his appeal to some women would be rarity equivalent of Terrachad, some LTN.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, notsocommonthumb and manletmogger
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, ChadL1te and manletmogger
Bruh, do I have to explain everything to you

The point of objectivity is that it's essentially an average of everybody's view. PSL correlates with Appeal
PSL measures modelling ability, or aesthetics. It values stuff like Strikingness

Subjectively some women might think he is LTN, some women might think he is Terrachad. But on average he averages to Gigachad, 6.75-7PSL. That means that his appeal to some women would be rarity equivalent of Terrachad, some LTN.
So what women think is the sole contributor to ratings? Guess every famous tiktoker is gigachad now

• +1
havent talked to ky before, ive asked hundersds of people to rate me already tho
yeah fairs what do u average? i bet u have gotten some shit low rates and some shit high rates coz everyone is so ass at rating jfl

• +1