This random guy from Snapchat story’s eye area is top tier

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Gold
EFE7A4F3 8216 4165 976F 7D86EFA9C39D
At first I debated whether it would be weird to screenshot a random dudes Snapchat, but I am more low inhib now so I don’t give any fucks. This eye area legit has no flaws imo. Can compete with Opry imo, at least in eye area.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted, Darkstrand and 15 others
The best eye areas are rotting away on heroin in the inner city of some shit tier Midwest US town.. just think about it :(

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 7785 and 16 others
he has cousin fucker hillbilly pheno ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
just squint and look down theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, Fear, Ponder and 1 other person
That's a naw for me dawg.

That's a naw for me dawg.
He has basically everything you need for top tier eye area, good shape, wide pfl, top tier hooding, low-set thick horizontally long eyebrows, green eyes. I’m not saying he is a chad, but his eyes are insane imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 6723
He has basically everything you need for top tier eye area, good shape, wide pfl, top tier hooding, low-set thick horizontally long eyebrows, green eyes. I’m not saying he is a chad, but his eyes are insane imo
When you have to describe the features to justify why they are top tier, that means they lack harmony.

Not saying your description is wrong, but beauty is more than just formulaic piecing together of features.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Fear and 3 others
When you have to describe the features to justify why they are top tier, that means they lack harmony.

Not saying your description is wrong, but beauty is more than just formulaic piecing together of features.
Those features didnt need to be described. He looks objectively handsome and i have no doubts he slays.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow

listing characteristics of something doesn’t mean it doesn’t have harmony, it’s just a way of describing it.
he’s just listing what makes the eyes good

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Those features didnt need to be described. He looks objectively handsome and i have no doubts he slays.
Why? are you sleeping with him???

Face too long. Bad skin. Long nose. Narrow chin.

tha Fuck outta here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Chadrapist
listing characteristics of something doesn’t mean it doesn’t have harmony, it’s just a way of describing it.
he’s just listing what makes the eyes good
They ain't nothing special. Not bad. Not AMAZING either.

Why? are you sleeping with him???

Face too long. Bad skin. Long nose. Narrow chin.

tha Fuck outta here.
He does have failover but the point of the thread is his eye area. Morph him with a bad eye area and he will descend. His eyes themselves are top tier

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
He does have failover but the point of the thread is his eye area. Morph him with a bad eye area and he will descend. His eyes themselves are top tier
Failos not failover jfl

Here is proof that he has top tier eye area. I morphed his eye area on Elias de Poot, and while the morph is shitty, you would expect a big descension. If you put an average guys eyes on there they would ascend big time. But nope, he stays about the same, and while Elias mogs in PCT, he actually stays pretty on par with him and even better in some aspects of eye area.
8BB95895 B7F2 4A48 8E52 192C740476DF
FA70E813 88C3 4647 B9B7 F756D28E35A0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Autismmaxxed
Chin failo

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Gaycel

• Ugh..
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Warlow
Looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
The best eye areas are rotting away on heroin in the inner city of some shit tier Midwest US town.. just think about it :(
if that guy had a neck and double j with a wider chin he’s look way less normal

cope harder kid

Don't worry kid. I was as dumb as you once. When I was 8 or 9. Hopefully, you'll grow up. I'll be seeing you around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Don't worry kid. I was as dumb as you once. When I was 8 or 9. Hopefully, you'll grow up. I'll be seeing you around.
lmfao keep coping truecel. He mogs you brutally and you're seething by underrating him. Stop cope child.

lmfao keep coping truecel. He mogs you brutally and you're seething by underrating him. Stop cope child.

Even if he does (which he doesn't) I'm married to a 9. The only one "seething" here is you out of jealousy.

Go to sleep child.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
greycel thread

Even if he does (which he doesn't) I'm married to a 9. The only one "seething" here is you out of jealousy.

Go to sleep child.
I dont believe a single word you said child.