Emotional manipulation is legit

230A61A9 EF45 463E B15B 3714C633FB41

I bet she's South Asian

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JohnDoe, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 24940, JohnDoe and 3 others
Did you read he threads? It's hilarious.

I'm would seriously bet 100% of my earnings on this.

They already had sex. I guess she's Pakistani or bengali raised religiously, him raised secularly and doesn't practice and she gave herself up for his white skin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
They already had sex. I guess she's Pakistani or bengali raised religiously, him raised secularly and doesn't practice and she gave herself up for his white skin.
She is a liberal. Wtf is she doing in a foreign country LDRing a guy. Families I know would never allow that. Tbh any curry girl trying to fuck a girl outside her ethnicity is already a red flag. It just shows her family never ingrained culture in her as most curries I know would never allow it.

I wish you would.
I did. Did you?

She's asking for 'Turkish perspective' on a guy that slaps her, calls her stupid, and begs her for money - in her later thread after she found out he was cheating he referred to her as a business partner. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 18522 and forevermirin
She is a liberal. Wtf is she doing in a foreign country LDRing a guy. Families I know would never allow that. Tbh any curry girl trying to fuck a girl outside her ethnicity is already a red flag. It just shows her family never ingrained culture in her as most curries I know would never allow it.

I did. Did you?

She's asking for 'Turkish perspective' on a guy that slaps her, calls her stupid, and begs her for money - in her later thread after she found out he was cheating he referred to her as a business partner. JFL.
I was referring to you betting your money on her being south Asian but it seems you're right lol. The UK seems like an interesting place for muslims

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

I did. Did you?

Arab and Turks are dark triad ands manipulate women. Us Latinos are simps and curries from familiar game

@Xangsane it’s why whiter abd Hispanic women are horny for Arabs and Turks

• +1
They love being brutalized

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 18522
>we're both muslim
>we had sex outside of marriage
Every fucking time. Okay i am done, i too want to pump n dump these retarded fake muslim women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang, gribsufer1, Dr. Bludy and 2 others

Hafsa is a pakistani female name i think. I don't know the spelling but it sounds exactly like it, I've seen pakistani girls with the name. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
Hafsa is a pakistani female name i think. I don't know the spelling but it sounds exactly like it, I've seen pakistani girls with the name. Brutal.
The amount of pics I've seen of Pakistani girls with holiday pics from Istanbul is brutal.

I thought it was only low IQ visitors from Pakistan obsessed with Ertegrul who visit Istanbul. Amongst British-Pakistanis this show isn't popular, I didn't think they worshipped them.

JFL this girl is getting slapped, called stupid and a 'business partner' for bankrolling him. And she is asking if this is normal on r/Turkey 🤡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 18522 and JohnDoe
Idgaf hope he beats her to death

BRUTAL.... POOR TURK CHAD GETS MONEY FROM HER, SLAPS HER, TAKES HER VIRGINITY AND THEN CHEATS ON HER. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. I AM GENUINELY CURIOUS WHAT THIS GIRL LOOKS LIKE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230617-213229_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20230617-213229_Opera.jpg
    624.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lurker69, Deleted member 24940, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
The amount of pics I've seen of Pakistani girls with holiday pics from Istanbul is brutal.

I thought it was only low IQ visitors from Pakistan obsessed with Ertegrul who visit Istanbul. Amongst British-Pakistanis this show isn't popular, I didn't think they worshipped them.

JFL this girl is getting slapped, called stupid and a 'business partner' for bankrolling him. And she is asking if this is normal on r/Turkey 🤡
Virgin "Muslim" zoomer girl from uk is a cash machine and gets her virginity taken by the poor turkish guy. Are women really this easily manipulated? How the fuck am i still a virgin?

• +1
BRUTAL.... POOR TURK CHAD GETS MONEY FROM HER, SLAPS HER, TAKES HER VIRGINITY AND THEN CHEATS ON HER. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. I AM GENUINELY CURIOUS WHAT THIS GIRL LOOKS LIKE
Probably femcel and HTN Turkish Chad

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69 and JohnDoe

Light skin MENA fetish?

• +1
most likely bengali or Pakistani.

The thing that makes me seethe is double standards.

She would NEVER accept this treatment if the guy was curry. However because he's a white Turkish man she allows him to steal money and beat her, JFL I hate women they are such white supremacists.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist

She would NEVER accept this treatment if the guy was curry. However because he's a white Turkish man she allows him to steal money and beat her, JFL I hate women they are such white supremacists.
Hitler looking down on women’s dating standards like

2DB77B01 1A8A 4827 A20E 713C8DA25CD5

Turks aren't white.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 18522
Turks aren't white.

Hasan Piker is white passing, most Turks are white passing if they are from the western parts near Greece.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18522
deserved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
@Zer0/∞ she could be with a guy who will treat her right but instead chooses this!

Hasan Piker is white passing, most Turks are white passing if they are from the western parts near Greece.
White passing does NOT mean white

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
White passing does NOT mean white
white passing does mean white and in the eyes of Muslim foids it’s even better cuz they’re halal and the culture is more similar

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back