This religion sh* is so stupid

lunin7

lunin7

💉
Like why am I being forced to do things I don’t want to? I don’t even have a say.

Why is religion even a thing? It seems so meaningless and pointless, like it adds nothing to your life at all.

I tried praying and people who I was trying to pray with still clowned me, it doesn’t do anything.

I get if you want to believe in it but I shouldn’t be threatened with hell because I don’t want to believe in something

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
nigga just turned 14 and discovered atheism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, boxface34, butterworld and 4 others
I don’t think good Christian’s believe in the whole pool of fire hell bullshit, they mainly believe that hell is simply “disconnecting from god” because god is benevolent he will give you the free will to not be apart of his kingdom if you don’t like him or whatever. You just are around low iq Christian’s who don’t even fully understand what the real Christians (even the pope) believe hell is about. You don’t “go to hell” in their ideology you just aren’t apart of god

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
nigga just turned 14 and discovered atheism
Being athiest nowadays isn’t the cool thing anymore like it used to be

After redpillers and Andrew Tate every 14 yo thinks Jesus is some slayer redpilled based mogger :feelskek:

So yeah op is unique

• +1
wait I change my mind

Fuck the delusional religion copers who think everything is determined by god when this isn’t the case and if you believe in god you believe in god

But respect that I don’t believe in god

Last edited:
Islam is too cucked to accept anyone who thinks diffrentely and tells us to kill the muslims who leave their religion.

My father threatend me with the same shit when i stopped participating in their bullshit believe things

• +1
religion is a social club to make friends.

• +1
Heavily agree, just a waste of everyone’s time. Literally just a tool for control, not sure how people don’t see that.

• +1