This retarded bitch on my snap said this is why she is Muslim

N1666

N1666

Kraken
She tried to disprove the whole of Christianity based on the fact that there are pictures of Jesus on the internet, but in islam there are no depictions of Allah. She's a revert too and was previously Christian :lul:

It's like people are turning to Islam like it's a trend, I'm an atheist but I'd never turn to islam. Most of you are hypocritical freaks who act like saints on the internet trying to spread the word of god :soy:, but irl you are degenerate freaks who would drop your entire religion for a white woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, VivaCristoRey, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
I swear religion debates are the worst
Just worship whatever you want and leave the other alone

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Kroker, looksmac and 9 others
looksmax is a forum that is too retarded to talk about religion

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and N1666
I swear religion debates are the worst
Just worship whatever you want and leave the other alone
True Nigga I agree With you! Let me react to Your Post with a Thumbs Up so I can Give You Reps and Show that I Agree with You.

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Narcissus🥀 and N1666
She tried to disprove the whole of Christianity based on the fact that there are pictures of Jesus on the internet, but in islam there are no depictions of Allah. She's a revert too and was previously Christian :lul:

It's like people are turning to Islam like it's a trend, I'm an atheist but I'd never turn to islam. Most of you are hypocritical freaks who act like saints on the internet trying to spread the word of god :soy:, but irl you are degenerate freaks who would drop your entire religion for a white woman.
Trust me many people “aren’t” converting to Islam as muzcels like to point out. The truth is that when you are 2% of a nations population there’s a lot more people to convert to your cult than say an established one like Christianity. I’d argue the largest growing religion is atheism so much so that Europe is majority Arhiest now and I can guarantee you that that girl was never a real Christian 99.99% of white people who claim Christian are like warm at best

Even I’m Luke warm but my conviction is stronger than msot

• +1
Reactions: N1666
True Nigga I agree With you! Let me react to Your Post with a Thumbs Up so I can Give You Reps and Show that I Agree with You.
Umm thanks I guess.
I appreciate your honesty(y)

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
but irl you are degenerate freaks who would drop your entire religion for a white woman.
Mark henry

Never gonna leave Islam, even if you give me the most beautiful woman in the world

@sportsmogger @Maalik @RAMU KAKA

My nigga thinks we will leave Islam just for a woman.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Maalik, kebab and 2 others

She realized the truth, inshallah more will convert to the truth :love::feelshmm:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Turjela and N1666
View attachment 2856745

Never gonna leave Islam, even if you give me the most beautiful woman in the world

Keep coping you paki cunt, I’d put money on it that you would

• Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Keep coping you paki cunt, I’d put money on it that you would
Never would I leave it in the expense of any woman. Islam is the truth, and those who follow it are on the straight path.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Maalik, kebab and 1 other person
View attachment 2856745

Would not leave islam even if i was threatened with a cartel execution Alhamdulillah

La hawla wala qu ata illa billa

• Love it
Reactions: Turjela

Users who are viewing this thread

Back