THIS RETARDED TINDER WHORE ASKS ME TO COME OVER "TO PLAY BOARD GAMES" BUT I PLAY STALKER ANOMALY NOW AND CBA

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Bez tytułu.png

"hey wanna come over and play some board games?" <------ JFL at this
"hey, im going to sleep soon actually" <---- meanwhile what going to sleep looks like:

M4

mirin my modded M4 Tactical with ACOG scope and silencer? @Impolite

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16801, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others
tfw looksmax reacts are worth more than a lay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29883, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 8165 and 11 others
I love how many volcels there are here. While the only opportunity I ever got was to make-out with a landwhale a few weeks back.

I wish I was lamenting over missed opportunities but girls are simply disgusted by me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 16801, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
tfw looksmax reacts are worth more than a lay
that whore must be surprised that I rejected sex with her, because normie cucks would never do it :forcedsmile: indeed probably some normie simp is gonna fuck her tonight, thats what disguists me, and thats why I wouldn't touch this dirty cumbag

I love how many volcels there are here. While the only opportunity I ever got was to make-out with a landwhale a few weeks back.

I wish I was lamenting over missed opportunities but girls are simply disgusted by me
mirin chicopill, insane signature, i'd sell my soul to devil to have his life from age 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14905, Tony and 1 other person
View attachment 1536668

"hey wanna come over and play some board games?" <------ JFL at this
"hey, im going to sleep soon actually" <---- meanwhile what going to sleep looks like:

View attachment 1536667

mirin my modded M4 Tactical with ACOG scope and silencer? @Impolite
I can't imagine what goes through a roastie's head when she faces rejection. She goes through her whole life thinking she's the prize and having a personal army of simps wherever she goes. She probably felt subhuman enough actually having to ask a man out. And then him rejecting her?? Will probably go on a Netflix and junk food binge now, might even OD on skittles.

mirin btw. I just found STALKER Shadows of Chernobyl in my room. Is that any good?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14905 and Over
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 16958
If a guy said this the girl would send a screenshot to all her friends and laugh at him :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Over and Deleted member 16958
If a guy said this the girl would send a screenshot to all her friends and laugh at him :Comfy:
meanwhile I sent a screenshot to entire forum and laugh at her tbh :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272

It's over for you bro, If you didn't have chances to fuck and get sucked off by a becky

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member
Hate this whiny faggot

Whines for years about how incel he was. Frauding the whole time. KYS

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Images   2022 02 12T051425406

Oy vey goyim , just turn down a girl's offer to gain some reacts from basement dwellers online. So alpha , so based.

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member
jfl mirin looksmax rep priority over pussy

chad trait tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 16958 and ChadFucksYourOneitis