This roastie employee gave me fuck me eyes

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I was going to pay for my internet today and this roastie employee who's 5.5 psl kept looking intensely into my eyes and laughing with a huge smile and engaging enthusiastically in the conversation especially when she stood up and felt how tall i was and saw the small gains i am getting back (muscke memory which are ztill nowhere close to my peak physique) life fuel tbh and to looksmax harder

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3328
03aaa1d29ec180a28a09d13ec9e7d5ad500x500x1

Jk

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, SikKunt, Zygos4Life and 5 others
:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Doesn't matter if you don't believe me boyos the dopamine rush still pumping

:chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
She just wanted you to pay for the fucking internet mate

She just wanted you to pay for the fucking internet mate
Dude i am not a kid i know the difference between an employee doing her job and flirting but whatever what matters is i feel great

Dude i am not a kid i know the difference between an employee doing her job and flirting but whatever what matters is i feel great
gl then brah, I hope you take the virgin out of virgin media

Go back to that place and find the roastie again and chat her up and ask for her number

Go back to that place and find the roastie again and chat her up and ask for her number
Dude i will since starting to get back my gains i noticed a rise in female attention any lazy ass faggot who says gymcelling is cope should be hit with a stick repeatedly

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Dude i will since starting to get back my gains i noticed a rise in female attention any lazy ass faggot who says gymcelling is cope should be hit with a stick repeatedly
Update me on what happens bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back