This section is so shit and useless

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
"Muh moneymaxing" like go fuck yourself you betabux retard, this section doesn't have any moneymaxing methods (apart from Ewhoring), i only see @LooksOverAll bragging about his silver play button, and some random greycels such as @cannamaxer who has cracked the system while you rot in your basement.. so pathetic.. Not to mention that the Jeffrey Bezos is getting cucked by Leonardo Dicaprio like kill yourself if you browse this section, you deserve to get banned from the forum srs :feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Bakin donuts 🍩, gamma and 6 others
And based on logical evidence, people who make actual money won't share you the secrets.. they just keep it for themselves and pretend to be lowkey while you rot in ur basement, like come the fuck on, isn't it obvious.. stop being a fucking retard and get a job, muh dropshipping, stop being retarded, it's already saturated, everything is saturated. You fucking retards

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, racoon4, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
facts
Screenshot 2022 05 24 123748

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 13332, Deprived and 2 others
And based on logical evidence, people who make actual money won't share you the secrets.. they just keep it for themselves and pretend to be lowkey while you rot in ur basement
I don't understand why people don't get this. if there's some sort of magic strategy to make money then why the fuck would anyone try to sell it to people.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
"Bro look at my new rooley" :soy:

"Look at my new lambo bro" :feelsuhh:

MEANWHILE:

Screenshot 20220626 002523 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 3828
I remember @RICO had a lot to say

• +1
E-Whoring is the only well-known method for making money on the internet with 0 investment required.

There must be other ways, but I guess they're hidden

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Cidre enjoyer, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
I remember @RICO had a lot to say
I only remember the motivational post by @$tackThatMoney about "life's like a videogame", which is good motivational post

Other than that, you only have retards who flex their crypto portfolios and tell you to invest in some poo-poo pee-pee coin, because it'll go to the moon... muh poo-poo :feelswhat:

being really rich sucks. medium wealth mogs.
I think yes because if you have alot of money, people (including women) will just try to use you for your money, so you'd have a lot of trust issues if you are really rich (like millionaire tier). It will become hard to see people's true motives

I think yes because if you have alot of money, people (including women) will just try to use you for your money, so you'd have a lot of trust issues if you are really rich (like millionaire tier)
that's exactly why. you'll never know if people are just dealing with you for your money. if you win the lottery then don't tell a single soul.

• +1