This shit changes you

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
When i started swallowing the redpill i told myself i'd just accept my ugly self but now im 100% certain im going to be going trough a few surgeries

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Arkantos
Redpill is just transitional phase from bluepill to blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 2 others
I'll never get surgeries. Natural or bust. If mewing doesn't work, what I have is at least average, and I've got excellent height. Some more gymmaxxing will do wonders for me... And socialmaxxing. Lol. I don't even meet women, and when I do, I never talk to them. I can't expect anything to happen then, can I?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'll never get surgeries. Natural or bust. If mewing doesn't work, what I have is at least average, and I've got excellent height. Some more gymmaxxing will do wonders for me... And socialmaxxing. Lol. I don't even meet women, and when I do, I never talk to them. I can't expect anything to happen then, can I?

If your above averge and have good height, you defiently have the potential to become a slayer of 6's and 7's you should definetly socialmax yeah. I have good height but i think im a little below averge. And btw lol hair color skin color and eye color matters none (except if your extremely pale or extremely black), good bone structure is what its all about

• +1
I'm average with good height, I think wraparound + rhino can ascend me to above average.

• +1