This shit is so fucking aggravating

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
It literally infuriates me beyond belief, why does every single fucking girl have a mental illness nowadays and just flaunts it on social media like its normal?

"Oh look at me! Look at me! I have a mental illness!"

When do you see guys making videos like this?

You are out of your mind if you think you're finding yourself a decent girl. Just fucking stop, give up and throw in the towel. It's game over. You aren't going to find the "special!" one.

@Amnesia @looksmaxxer234

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigNigga69, LastHopeForNorman, datboijj and 12 others
Every girl has a traumatic rape story and uses it as a icebreaker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Jagged0, LastHopeForNorman and 11 others
- Xenoestrogens/phytoestrogens
- Shit diet
- Brainwashing from schools and media
- Shit parents
- Vaccines and medicine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, datboijj, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
They get more sympathy and thus more simps

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5189
It literally infuriates me beyond belief, why does every single fucking girl have a mental illness nowadays and just flaunts it on social media like its normal?

"Oh look at me! Look at me! I have a mental illness!"

You are out of your mind if you think you're finding yourself a decent girl. Just fucking stop, give up and throw in the towel. It's game over. You aren't going to find the "special!" one.

@Amnesia @looksmaxxer234

Over 50% of white liberal women 18-30 have a diagnosed mental illness
AB8FCE63 9D7D 46DC B40D 814D25994540

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, LastHopeForNorman, Lmao and 8 others
Yeah but they only use it on medium ugly guys because girls are only attracted to people who are medium ugly

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, datboijj and Looks234
Yup, and if I ever hear anything involving a rape/sexual assault story, i'm just not taking her seriously. Simple as that

@Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Yup, and if I ever hear anything involving a rape/sexual assault story, i'm just not taking her seriously. Simple as that

@Amnesia
Nowadays I just laugh if a girl tells me she has some depression or has been raped. I dgaf anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 14978, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
Yeah but they only use it on medium ugly guys because girls are only attracted to people who are medium ugly
No such thing as medium ugly, stop using that word its cringe bro

Nowadays I just laugh if a girl tells me she has some depression or has been raped. I dgaf anymore
We are living in an actual clown world, just live your life not taking them seriously and you'll be better off

Fix this shit nigga @Sergeant

60F6C5BD F207 497D 81D6 5CA14629EDE4

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, WontStopNorwooding and Looks234
Mental illness is a trend now, and it’s seen as popular. Just look at the tic trend among people on TikTok. It’s fucking aggravating, and the tic stuff is just proof people larp about mental illnesses

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, datboijj, Lmao and 2 others
Mental illness is a trend now, and it’s seen as popular. Just look at the tic trend among people on TikTok. It’s fucking aggravating, and the tic stuff is just proof people larp about mental illnesses
Social media caused all of this.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Id fuck the first 2 so fucking hard, especially that BPD one

reminder we have suffered way more than they ever will and most of us are the ones on the outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, datboijj and Hozay
The worst part is about girls malingering their petty issues... is that it completely takes away from people that are actually suffering from debilitating mental health problems.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and TUSSELEIF
None of them understand true suffering. My suffering is immeasurable but I will carry this burden for the rest of my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, TUSSELEIF and Hozay
girls can do the dumbest shit and no man will dare say a word because we are all SIMPS

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6403
They think they’re edgy and special when in reality they’re just retarded sluts

• +1
Most girls just BS about mental illnesses. I've talked to many girls who say they have eating disorders when in reality they just have a slight issue with their diet which could easily be fixed if they weren't so lazy.

Its now got to the point where when people have a genuine mental problem people overlook it. Its why terms such as 'Severe Depression' are used instead of just 'depression' because the term has completely lost its value'

• +1