This site doesn't hate foids enough

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
Where is the rape apology? Where are the lifefuel vids of toilets being abused? I was expecting more from a site owned by a based incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hottaco34, liberiangrimreaper, slavicpsycho and 2 others
stfu and kys

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
this is not crazy shit buddy

Tbh I never hated foids or cared. But I do hate normies

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, liberiangrimreaper, yen and 2 others
Stfu greycel you literally joined sunday now fuck off back to tik tok

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, yen, Schizo Tappy and 1 other person
Stfu greycel you literally joined sunday now fuck off back to tik tok
ive been on .is since 2022, im not a normie JFL

i wanna kill them all

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Where is the rape apology? Where are the lifefuel vids of toilets being abused? I was expecting more from a site owned by a based incel
Sunday

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Why aren’t you doing it then? You just complain that other incels aren’t committing crimes for your entertainment without doing it yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
.is

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
Why aren’t you doing it then? You just complain that other incels aren’t committing crimes for your entertainment without doing it yourself.
you just explained why i dont want to do it JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
why hate foids when you can hate your life, sounds counterintuitive aint it? they didnt ask to be here as much as the next one.

life fucking sucks for all

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, yen and Schizo Tappy
why hate foids when you can hate your life, sounds counterintuitive aint it? they didnt ask to be here as much as the next one.

life fucking sucks for all

because if foids werent chad cock hungry whores we wouldn't have to do stupid shit like splitting our bones just so they can get wet, while being blamed for the rapes and abuse the men they chose to be with did to them

I made an entire thread intellectually demeaning women and I only had one reply, bad place for based people

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
because if foids werent chad cock hungry whores we wouldn't have to do stupid shit like splitting our bones just so they can get wet, while being blamed for the rapes and abuse the men they chose to be with did to them
Nigga who cares? Jfl it's how women are made and bitching about it won't get you pussy or laid. What do you benefit from hating whores?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

• JFL
Reactions: yen
Nigga who cares? Jfl it's how women are made and bitching about it won't get you pussy or laid. What do you benefit from hating whores?
Yeah this is true, no point in venting about how evil they are but also there’s too much foid apology on here, nobody should be defending these evil creatures

• +1
Reactions: yen

Foids are easily manipulated by fads, we should brainwash them into doing our bidding

t. white foid worshipping femdom cuck
Average leftist

• JFL
Reactions: yen, 97baHater and smallman
Foids are easily manipulated by fads, we should brainwash them into doing our bidding
the more incels try to fix things in their favor, the more they ruin it for themselves. social media and online dating wee created by incels out of self interest, but all it did was give stacey unlimited access to chad. they played themselves :forcedsmile:

the more incels try to fix things in their favor, the more they ruin it for themselves. social media and online dating wee created by incels out of self interest, but all it did was give stacey unlimited access to chad. they played themselves :forcedsmile:
it worked out for the incel founders, now they're rich and statusmaxxed, and they can beat their trophy wives without punishment by paying her off to shutup

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun