This site gives me hope sometimes yet also brutally depresses me

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
The guides and mindset here can be top notch, people coming together using science to try to help each other ascend and make a better life in this shit world. But also there are some deeply mentally ill people here who when you talk to, make you realize that some people are just completely lost in life and have no hope. Had a pm convo with some dude, and yeah he's ugly (not deformed tho), its his twisted mentalcel mentality that will end him. damn this world is sad.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 17918
Yup. Tbh its probably best you just read and don't engage. Otherwise the toxicity infects you

Yeah I lurked here for a while before I started to actually engage but I regret that. Probably will just stick to reading the helpful threads but not diving into the more toxic elements and not really commenting.

The guides and mindset here can be top notch, people coming together using science to try to help each other ascend and make a better life in this shit world. But also there are some deeply mentally ill people here who when you talk to, make you realize that some people are just completely lost in life and have no hope. Had a pm convo with some dude, and yeah he's ugly (not deformed tho), its his twisted mentalcel mentality that will end him. damn this world is sad.
is itm me?

just take what you need and go, the golden age of this site is long gone

Focus on looksmaxing content, start with "best of the best" and try not to dive into rotting (like having thousands of posts in offtopic section).