This site has been taken over by punks

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
You can't talk about anything incel related without some punk piece of shit talking shit to you. It was the same on lookism. But it's ironic the same people that talk shit need sites like this themselves and you can catch them making depressing posts.

Anyways if you can't talk serious on here and get support then there's no sense of being on here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, GetShrekt and Deleted member 15260
Shut up grandpa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577, BearBoy, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
What did you expect??? If you want people to pet you on the head and feed you comforting lies maybe go to reddit. :)

What did you expect??? If you want people to pet you on the head and feed you comforting lies maybe go to reddit. :)
Low iq , can you stop following me around like the faggot you are?

All the higher IQ posts are in the looksmaxxing section and I’m pretty sure all the proper OG asshole rotters left in the last 3 years. Gen Z incels have taken over, the cycle continues.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
All the higher IQ posts are in the looksmaxxing section and I’m pretty sure all the proper OG asshole rotters left in the last 3 years. Gen Z incels have taken over, the cycle continues.
You mean zoomers? Or is generation z younger then zoomers

Low iq , can you stop following me around like the faggot you are?
I don't recall who you are sorry. Your accusation of me stalking you doesn't quite register as something that makes sense in my brain.

Someone makes a real life painful posts,and these pieces of shit just shit on the person. So what is this forum really about,trolling just like lookism? Acting like you're the shit even though you got it bad yourself or you wouldn't be here lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 15260
Someone makes a real life painful posts,and these pieces of shit just shit on the person. So what is this forum really about,trolling just like lookism? Acting like you're the shit even though you got it bad yourself or you wouldn't be here lol
Yeah the zoomers. I don’t know what the current state of this site is honestly.

In my opinion things have actually gotten pretty mild (I see a whole bunch of redpill/mgtow NT horseshit here for example), but I also remember puahate and early lookism where people were willing to stick knives in their own skulls to move some bones, constantly leaking nude pics of women or other users, addresses and some users actively trying to get certain people to commit suicide.

Don’t get me wrong there were some users in this community that were helpful, just wanted to ascend and get on with life, but in general most people always ldar on places like this cause too broke for surgery or they genuinely find it funny to call everyone else a poster boy for eugenics and tell them to neck themselves, some chads like the narcissist shit around these places, whatever. That’s just a part of the subculture.

Maybe incels.is provides people that actually listen to other people’s lives woes.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I think you’d be more suited over here pussy boah

Attachments

• 2A52088C-150A-4767-AB17-D3FBB01685A3.png
    2A52088C-150A-4767-AB17-D3FBB01685A3.png
    321.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15577
Yeah the zoomers. I don’t know what the current state of this site is honestly.

In my opinion things have actually gotten pretty mild (I see a whole bunch of redpill/mgtow NT horseshit here for example), but I also remember puahate and early lookism where people were willing to stick knives in their own skulls to move some bones, constantly leaking nude pics of women or other users, addresses and some users actively trying to get certain people to commit suicide.

Don’t get me wrong there were some users in this community that were helpful, just wanted to ascend and get on with life, but in general most people always ldar on places like this cause too broke for surgery or they genuinely find it funny to call everyone else a poster boy for eugenics and tell them to neck themselves, some chads like the narcissist shit around these places, whatever. That’s just a part of the subculture.

Maybe incels.is provides people that actually listen to other people’s lives woes.
Incels is , isn't any better. They are a bunch of teenagers who hasn't experienced life yet. Actually when I was there for a short time they talked about pedophilia if they were 18-20. I got banned for something, either for mentioning I was married once in my life or calling pedos out. I don't remember.

I feel ya Dwayne. Why not come hang out with us sri lankans @Preston @VicMackey and @StrangerDanger for a change and discuss male models ad infinitum :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
You can't talk about anything incel related without some punk piece of shit talking shit to you. It was the same on lookism. But it's ironic the same people that talk shit need sites like this themselves and you can catch them making depressing posts.

Anyways if you can't talk serious on here and get support then there's no sense of being on here.
Nigga why do you care? Why does this affect you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back