This site has likely been hacked before and our credentials are leaked somewhere

T

threadeffort

Iron
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Posts
176
Reputation
221
Only logical answer. I wouldn't be suprised if this happend considering the admin panel is wide open which could explain lots of the doxxes
 
Okay I’m leaving now bye
 
  • JFL
Reactions: threadeffort
@Master will die before he makes this site better and removes the ads too
 
  • +1
Reactions: R3w_tard666 and threadeffort
Admins, please atleast randomize the directory for the admin panel, why is it open? @Mods
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: afroheadluke
Only logical answer. I wouldn't be suprised if this happend considering the admin panel is wide open which could explain lots of the doxxes
Damn bro I'm scared imma go to sleep bye
 
  • +1
Reactions: threadeffort

Similar threads

T
Replies
6
Views
61
prestrictionn
prestrictionn
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
14
Views
61
tansel
tansel
manhattanbound
Replies
3
Views
34
Kazey
Kazey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top