This site has unbelievably shit taste in women

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
@HarrierDuBois was right, there are no Stacies.

Women past a certain looks threshold all look the exact same, the only differentiating factor being personal style and phenotype.

This is unironically why personality is the most important aspect of a woman, I would take a strong MTB with 140 IQ and a good personality over Lima with 100 IQ.

Every time someone posts a "Stacy" it's just some Victoria's Secret model lookalike. They all have the same faces, same looks, same features... you can't even begin to comprehend how fucked up this is.

As a man, your own beauty standards have been hijacked by corporations who create these models to sell products to WOMEN! Stacies are for WOMEN, not for men. You've been so sucked into the meme of "female gaze" that you have developed it in your preference for WOMEN.

All women need to be considered attractive is good IPD and a compact midface (shoutout @BrahminBoss), yet men on this forum will post their 3DPD waifus for other men to decide whether it's okay to get an erection. Bunch of slaves who can't even reclaim their supposed base male instinct. Not to mention the selection of women here is just generally horrible.

There is no difference between these two girls realistically. The one you have a stronger parasocial relationship with determines which one you prefer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, glaruz, gooner23 and 14 others
And who are you exactly typing this?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and USERΝAME
Some indian boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, butterworld and USERΝAME
you dont have the brain capacity to even fully comprehend my exquisite taste in women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA, IAMNOTANINCEL, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 7 others
@deadmanwalking @Jason Voorhees @IAMNOTANINCEL @incel194012940 @Abhorrence

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
you dont have the brain capacity to even fully comprehend my exquisite taste in women
Mine is so exquisite there's no woman that I will ever be able to find good looking. I'm down to dating down though

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, MoggerGaston and SidharthTheSlayer
@deadmanwalking @Jason Voorhees @IAMNOTANINCEL @incel194012940 @Abhorrence
Yea many people here cope with calling GL women trannies. They prefer boneless asian women with bodies of a 12 year old boy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 0S4MA and SidharthTheSlayer
Mine is so exquisite there's no woman that I will ever be able to find good looking. I'm down to dating down though
Same here. The best-lookin women don't get closer than being a projection of a woman I would find attractive, but doesn't exist.

An_Illustration_of_The_Allegory_of_the_Cave_from_Plato%E2%80%99s_Republic.jpg

Kinda like plato's cave.

The women I see and interact with are just shades, fake, unideal, ugly, old, wretched. Nothing I really like.

But I will have to date down while I seek an escape from this cave.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Debetro
I'm the only person with a good taste here.

Attachments

• 1711178707526793.webm
    1.7 MB
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, nope and 2 others

this asian woman is a stacey

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTNcutecel and SidharthTheSlayer
@Despicable

• +1
Reactions: Despicable
  • Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: distance decay, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Abhorrence
Images   2024 06 27T110005478

Probably one of those faggots who thinks any butterface has Stacy smv.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Just read the thread. I kinda disagree tbh. I do agree most women are mediocre looking without makeup but there are definitely some objectively attractive women.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Just read the thread. I kinda disagree tbh. I do agree most women are mediocre looking without makeup but there are definitely some objectively attractive women.
My point is that the difference between an above average looking foid and a "Stacy" is not so large, all women begin to resemble each other past a certain point save for style and phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Jason Voorhees

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You are right tbh
IMG 7428 IMG 7426

I would still take a ginger stacey over a regular brunette stacey.

But ill take any ginger stacey since they are all the same thing.

• Love it
Reactions: infini
User above having a positive post rep ratio is completely beyond me

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Earth Dollar, ascension and 1 other person
Just chose one with a smaller forehead (better hairline), smaller nose, slimmer body, better skin quality (if she has colored eyes it's a bonus), and you did your job :feelsez:

/
/
/
/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back