There are no stacies.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
I got brutally blackpilled by @deadmanwalking who said no girls are foggers and as I searched up actresses in order to disprove him I realized none of them were that attractive. Not sure if this is a dopamine fry that will wear off in 24 hours or if girls just are not that attractive. Want to disprove me? Post a stacy. I can guarantee you their faces are mediocre as fuck. Only feminine behaviour is attractive but no woman truly looks great. Most are ugly and some are alright.

This holds true for all species.
When it comes to other species, males appear flamboyant and 'beautiful”, and  females appear drab by comparison. Why do human beings invert that  evolutionary pattern? - Quora
Female vs Male in their species SS - iFunny
Skrmbild 212

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigLooks22, TechnoBoss, piec and 22 others
No shit. Why do you think the most attractive men are gay?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Tomboyslayer, m0ss26 and 14 others
We need a lgbt section of the forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadrapist, piec, futuregigamogger and 34 others
We need a lgbt section of the forum
Cope, it's not about sexual attraction. I'm straight but no women are attractive. It's only my reproduction calling but aesthetically they are mid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksThinker, gribsufer1 and 8 others
The animal kingdom was the true blackpill all along.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigLooks22, futuregigamogger, blackckatt and 13 others
If I could get a nice stacy I would die a happy man

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 40471 and chosen-one

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Survivor95, Chadrapist, futuregigamogger and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz, Zonar, LooksThinker and 10 others
I got brutally blackpilled by @deadmanwalking who said no girls are foggers and as I searched up actresses in order to disprove him I realized none of them were that attractive. Not sure if this is a dopamine fry that will wear off in 24 hours or if girls just are not that attractive. Want to disprove me? Post a stacy. I can guarantee you their faces are mediocre as fuck. Only feminine behaviour is attractive but no woman truly looks great. Most are ugly and some are alright.

When it comes to other species, males appear flamboyant and 'beautiful”, and  females appear drab by comparison. Why do human beings invert that  evolutionary pattern? - Quora'beautiful”, and  females appear drab by comparison. Why do human beings invert that  evolutionary pattern? - Quora
View attachment 2529129

I say the same thing, but for a different reason.

After HTB, Stacies become subjective as not everyone prioritizes the same features. But everyone can objectively identify a woman as attractive or not.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, LooksThinker, Deleted member 40471 and 2 others

When it comes to other species, males appear flamboyant and 'beautiful”, and  females appear drab by comparison. Why do human beings invert that  evolutionary pattern? - Quora'beautiful”, and  females appear drab by comparison. Why do human beings invert that  evolutionary pattern? - Quora
View attachment 2529129
He's right. I came to the same conclusion. Stacies don't exist and neither do Stacylites. In fact, women are hard-capped at strong HTB; they only fraud themselves to Stacylite or Stacy. Moreover, ethnic women are hard-capped at weak MTB. It's joever for homo sapiens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, deadmanwalking, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zharupodrugu, futuregigamogger, roping3264 and 23 others
@Xangsane

Screenshot 2023 11 02 at 74257PM

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Wtf bro how do u have my photo rolls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Samsepioler, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Arthur Schopenhauer said something like this once

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadrapist, thereallegend, blackckatt and 3 others
They're litterally below the photo you uploaded of your oneitis
Oh chittt I thought he hacked my phone somehow. My cropping skills need some work LoL. And other dudes phones are worse xD

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 49926, normie_joe and 1 other person
fkk it’s over man

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and RAMU KAKA
Oh chittt I thought he hacked my phone somehow. My cropping skills need some work LoL. And other dudes phones are worse xD
But why jenna ortega bro, its over for your standards

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
The lion and the lioness are looksmatched

The male just has mane halo

My main response to this thread:

This is half true. Women have the ability to look utterly insane with makeup (the gl ones). But every single day we’re used to seeing them wearing it, so it has become the standard, therefore skewing our judgement. It’s basically a sociological and biological phenomenon where the bar for female beauty has been raised and there’s no going back.

If we went back to a time where there was no makeup, this thought would have never even popped in your head. You would see an attractive woman and your brain would get it. The reproductive process of the species literally relies on this lol.

If you never had running water, you wouldn’t complain about having to go to the river to shower. It’s about perspective.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and LooksThinker
But why jenna ortega bro, its over for your standards
Jenna ortega is the perfect waifu. Just cage if you don’t see her appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and RAMU KAKA
How can anyone find women attractive after looking at this???????????

Billypink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, m0ss26, LooksThinker and 2 others
I see one or two every-so-often. There's one fogger in my school, extremely HQNP. Unfortunately she has no socials.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 49926
This girl I follow on twitter posted her face and immediately deleted it, it was so high PSL. Should've fucking saved it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis and HarrierDuBois
And there's no chads if we're being real. Men are even more hideous on average than women. And your beloved chico is merely chadlite, mediocre beauty that gets boring after a while.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, LooksThinker and Looks234
I would argue therr are more stacies than chads
Retarded thread

Attachments

• 59E04A08-D9C6-4D96-A518-76FDFB1858F2.gif
    59E04A08-D9C6-4D96-A518-76FDFB1858F2.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 0F15ED6B-4A6A-4DD9-A686-4CF328629458.png
    0F15ED6B-4A6A-4DD9-A686-4CF328629458.png
    669.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 8A99EB0C-52BF-42C7-B61E-766C5DF37A2B.gif
    8A99EB0C-52BF-42C7-B61E-766C5DF37A2B.gif
    8.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itisoverboyos, LooksThinker, Napoleon de Geso and 2 others
I would argue therr are more stacies than chads
Retarded thread
Proceeds to post one of the best looking women that still looks like shit unfrauded. Can't make this up.

And there's no chads if we're being real. Men are even more hideous on average than women. And your beloved chico is merely chadlite, mediocre beauty that gets boring after a while.
There are way more chads than stacies.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, m0ss26, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Proceeds to post one of the best looking women that still looks like shit unfrauded. Can't make this up.

Madison beer is Stacy either way idiot
Have you seen her unfrauded videos? She looks much better and more human there

View attachment 2529129
This holds true for birds not mammals, you are just a fucking faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, exo and boyopower23

Make up your mind are there stacies or no? Peak female beauty mogs the shit out of male beauty both facially and body wise. If you believe otherwise you're a homosexual in denial

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, TsarTsar444 and boyopower23
Madison beer is Stacy either way idiot
Have you seen her unfrauded videos? She looks much better and more human there
She is a surgerymaxxed decently good looking girl.

Make up your mind are there stacies or no? Peak female beauty mogs the shit out of male beauty both facially and body wise. If you believe otherwise you're a homosexual in denial
Only a subjective response because of reproductive desires. Objectively men have better aesthetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, m0ss26, LooksThinker and 2 others
All females ugly, except those who have kemono potential

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, jacky hanma, Abhorrence and 1 other person
She is a surgerymaxxed decently good looking girl.

Only a subjective response because of reproductive desires. Objectively men have better aesthetics.
Ask any woman about this objective fact and they'll tell you how much the female physical form is the most aesthetic. For men it's mostly size and width catching the eye whereas women's beauty is much more delicate and refined so there's no room for the slightest error

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Ask any woman about this objective fact and they'll tell you how much the female physical form is the most aesthetic. For men it's mostly size and width catching the eye whereas women's beauty is much more delicate and refined so there's no room for the slightest error
All women cope and say women are muh 10/10s, seen this a lot on social media they lie in comments hyping up LTBs.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, TsarTsar444 and boyopower23
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

Men see booba and their brains shut off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, m0ss26, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
no shit, looking good is masculine trait
look at female supermodels all look like man with boney faces tall height and low bf

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, thereallegend, m0ss26 and 4 others
All women cope and say women are muh 10/10s, seen this a lot on social media they lie in comments hyping up LTBs.
No stacies themselves will say this not some random forgettable becky. Women are the angelic form of humans, men could never. Inb4 you post an androgynous pityful male to prove your point:rolleyes:

View attachment 2529129
i said this a long time ago and Schopenhauer said it a long time before me
Screenshot 2023 11 03 151412

“It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the beautiful sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.”​

― Arthur Schopenhauer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Chadrapist, thereallegend and 4 others

View attachment 2529129
lmao

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Ofcourse guys mog hard, women are disfigured subhumanos

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, m0ss26, jacky hanma and 2 others
dont care about stacy, just like woman with nice ass. thats all

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and exo
Gay confessions.