This site is a placeholder for my social life until I join a frat

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Fuck, feels bad man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
You'd probably end up being left out of almost everything they do, due to severe lack of NT and the social skills you didn't develop all these years cause you've been rotting 24/7 in your basement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96, fukmylyf, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
bro u got a gf why tf u here in offtopic

You'd probably end up being left out of almost everything they do, due to severe lack of NT and the social skills you didn't develop all these years cause you've been rotting 24/7 in your basement.
This would have worked with almost anyone else on the forum but me
bro u got a gf why tf u here in offtopic
Idk it’s entertaining and fun ig

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2581
Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Yo is joining a frat worth it? I really want to but I feel like it’s a shit ton of effort

s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yo is joining a frat worth it? I really want to but I feel like it’s a shit ton of effort
Probably yeah tbh. You get friends for life practically, very good social life in college, parties every weekend, weekend trips to mountains or beach, easy pussy. Downsides are pledging which takes a lot of time. My friend is in a frat (the one I wanna join) and says he's doing three 4 hour events per week for like 6-7 more weeks. It’s basically bonding with your pledge class and proving you actually want to be in the frat. You have mixers and socials with the sororities as well, as well as dances.

My friends who are in them say it’s a big time commitment but they like it overall. Just be ready to drink and get high and party like basically every weekend lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Probably yeah tbh. You get friends for life practically, very good social life in college, parties every weekend, weekend trips to mountains or beach, easy pussy. Downsides are pledging which takes a lot of time. My friend is in a frat (the one I wanna join) and says he's doing three 4 hour events per week for like 6-7 more weeks. It’s basically bonding with your pledge class and proving you actually want to be in the frat. You have mixers and socials with the sororities as well, as well as dances.

My friends who are in them say it’s a big time commitment but they like it overall. Just be ready to drink and get high and party like basically every weekend lol.
Sounds great tbh. I’ve only ever been to a frat once and it was crazy

It was at uc Berkeley and these guys literally had 4 floors of nonstop partying and three beer pong tables with the floor covered in alcohol

And get this. They said that was a small party for them jfl

• JFL
better here than a frat

• WTF
I would've hardly had free time if I was in a frat when I did engineering

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TakaRyo and Deleted member 2581
cope, ur here forever