this site is at its lowest rn

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
lookism was a mental asylum but yiu could tell the high IQ levels were.

menwhile this site is just a bunch of teen faggots who discovered what freedom is.

there is no sense of purpopse or whatever here, noone really lookamxxes, just nental masturbation and copes

and it feel slike good users are becoming rarer and rarer espccially blackpilled ones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, asiannickghur, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 13 others
just go to a bunch of Jews to get your dick fixed bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, rhinoplasty, med and 3 others
these days it's tiktok kids with low attention span just schizo posting
it'll never be like lookism or 2019 .me again

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, murdah, rand anon and 4 others
NOTAWORD

There's nothing to discuss anymore. Everything valuable is covered. Most people do not care for hardmaxxing. Lookism was HIGH IQ the beef and evisceration threads were hilarious but people move on. New people bring their own culture. Need to learn to let go. Don't be a grumpy old man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, asiannickghur, VisageVirtuoso√ and 6 others
Well well well. someone escaped maximum security

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: amokzy, Mister Fuwy, rhinoplasty and 5 others

menwhile this site is just a bunch of teen faggots who discovered what freedom is.

there is no sense of purpopse or whatever here, noone really lookamxxes, just nental masturbation and copes

and it feel slike good users are becoming rarer and rarer espccially blackpilled ones.
How

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
this exact post has probably been made every year on this forum and others. when you look back at things, no matter what it is, it always seems better than it was because u are just remembering the good parts not the shitty. this post will be made again in 2025 talking about how people miss this time period. live in the present. and wtf no chance 2025 is next year that just doesn’t sound right

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, sub5c3l, DelonLover1999 and 9 others

I have been inactive for about a week because holy shit this site has sucked for couple of weeks

Like when I joined 2 months or something ago it was better, nothing compared to how it was back when people like you joined but this week has been just disappointing

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur, NorwoodAscender and InnerVoid
this exact post has probably been made every year on this forum and others. when you look back at things, no matter what it is, it always seems better than it was because u are just remembering the good parts not the shitty. this post will be made again in 2025 talking about how people miss this time period. live in the present. and wtf no chance 2025 is next year that just doesn’t sound right
Couldn't have said it better

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and NorwoodAscender
I have been inactive for about a week because holy shit this site has sucked for couple of weeks

Like when I joined 2 months or something ago it was better, nothing compared to how it was back when people like you joined but this week has been just disappointing
lots of good users left

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, NorwoodAscender and Lokki
lots of good users left
After @northern mogger got banned I lost a lot of motivation to be in this site

I liked him but he posts weird shit sometimes that gets him banned

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender

a lot of this is because so many users are getting banned. imo mods need to be a bit more forgiving. for example i got 10% because i accidentally put a post in the wrong section. just fucking move it and give me a warning, no reason to get 10%

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore and Lokki
Lookism was a trash hole. Only time that place was semi decent was when Streege decided to make an alt account and argue about Islam with some random niggas

a lot of this is because so many users are getting banned. imo mods need to be a bit more forgiving. for example i got 10% because i accidentally put a post in the wrong section. just fucking move it and give me a warning, no reason to get 10%
Ive said this atleast 2 times already but because @northern mogger got banned again the finnish people in here havent been active

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
You say this but you don't even looksmax yourself. You just make a bunch of threads about your oneitis. How low IQ is that?

How about you be the change the forum needs? You are essentially complaining about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: amokzy, efidescontinuado, ChadL1te and 4 others
You say this but you don't even looksmax yourself. You just make a bunch of threads about your oneitis. How low IQ is that?

How about you be the change the forum needs? You are essentially complaining about yourself.
jfl, all this retarded curry does is spam posts about his subhuman oneitis and now he complains about the quality of the forum :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Alt, yeeyeeslayer and tombradylover
lookism became shit nears its end, but it was still vastly superior to this site. i used to legit get nervous about posting threads on lookism because i thought i would come off as stupid. there were a lot of high iq users, but the golden age of lookism was fucking hilarious.

here though? :p:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, XtrovertNTnormalfag and TechnoBoss
over
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid

Rather have a site of teen faggots who actually looksmax than guys in their 30's living as a NEET while rotting and make threads about their oneitis

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy and Alt
2018 was a better year than todays shithole of this forum

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and efidescontinuado
Dude Im hear for the loomsmaxxing tips, my looks have improved, technically but atm im a volcel bc bulking. Needa put on mass long term

Am I top 10 users oat?
I dont know much about you but back in the days It was way less toxic than what It actually IS now

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
I dont know much about you but back in the days It was way less toxic than what It actually IS now
It probably was less toxic but you cant deny that nostalgia also plays a role in why everyone thinks this forum used to better. In 5 years if this site will still exist people will say 2023 was so great on .org etc

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
There were friendly and good posters not like today
nah. U werent even around in 2018 why are u commenting.

there were super toxic users/mods that got me (nicest user of all time) banned so go figure.

Yes because of users like u, you repeat the same garbage a gazzilion times 'muh oneitis doesn't like me' kys if ur just gonna mope around

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
This site is ridiculously low IQ, made up of zoomerfags tiktok generation, zero quality threads, zero creativity, just spamming and shitposting, also users have attention span of a goldfish.
Lookism was like space shuttle compared to this place. I wonder why it is the case, why are these zomerfags so low iq and non-creative compared to previous generation.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and efidescontinuado
Rather have a site of teen faggots who actually looksmax than guys in their 30's living as a NEET while rotting and make threads about their oneitis
i wonder who those are