This site is dangerous if overdosed

D

Deleted member 29889

Iron
Short and simple.

If you know that you are more attractive than many users here: Leave.
If you feel that your issues fall more on weak social skills rather than looks althrough improving looks will definitely help: Leave.

Its the best you can do. Seriously.

Read "Best of the Best" and acquire knowledge on how to Looksmax. This shouldn't take you more than a couple of hours. And that's it your done, apply the stuff you learned consistently and soon enough you'll see changes.

You will thank yourself for the rest of your life.

https://s.driving-tests.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/shutterstock_1740923465.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, litaz, Tallman and 4 others
Read "Best of the Best" and acquire knowledge on how to Looksmax. This shouldn't take you more than a couple of hours. And that's it your done, apply the stuff you learned consistently and soon enough you'll see changes.
All the threads there are long drawn-out bullshit GrAYcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 29167
Silence greycel

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, FutureSlayer, Deleted member 5815 and 4 others
No stay here and rot.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, FutureSlayer, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
Supa hot fire spittin

I enjoy shit posting here, and the ranking system gives me the validation I never get irl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sens and Repentsinner
I enjoy shit posting here, and the ranking system gives me the validation I never get irl.
That true but, we can do better than .org if we really think about it.

I guess your 3.8k posts speak for themselves. Im still on time to delete

This site is harmless

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
I'm can do something most here cant:

Delete Account

boom bam bap bara bap boom POW

BYE BOYOOOOS

deleted account

That true but, we can do better than .org if we really think about it.

I guess your 3.8k posts speak for themselves. Im still on time to delete
i can’t, I’m too non nt

i live my life in seclusion and I’m terminally online

i haven’t seriously stepped outside in 2 years and I’m Neet

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
just shitpost lol, blackpill is a meme

Short and simple.

If you know that you are more attractive than many users here: Leave.
If you feel that your issues fall more on weak social skills rather than looks althrough improving looks will definitely help: Leave.

Its the best you can do. Seriously.

You will thank yourself for the rest of your life.

https://s.driving-tests.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/shutterstock_1740923465.jpg
there is not a less political correct place all over the internet, maybe 4chan but it dont like it

I come here to socialize, that’s why I came here in the first place actually. I know the importance of socialization since I’m isolating irl

also I like the negative motivation on this site, something it needs more of actually.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and orangomango2003
the alternative to being on this forum isn't any better. people go on this forum because they have nothing better to do, and not because they would go outside and do something useful instead. they would be scrolling on tiktok if they weren't on here.

if you're non-NT you can get bluepilled on reddit, redpilled on youtube or blackpilled on looksmax. and NT people can cope on twitter, insta and tiktok. it doesn't matter what you do it's all cope and for some people this is their best cope right now and it can prevent guys from becoming depressed since they have no goals and feel alone and this forum can give them a feeling of meaning and self-worth. having people reply to your post can give someone the feeling of worth that they usually don't get in real life.

What i appreciate about this forum is the freedom you have to say how it really is. to call an ugly bitch ugly, because that's the reality. most people here are somewhat like-minded and non-NT. the users share mutual experiences and that's what's connecting us all together. not only that but also some posts rly make me laugh, and i can't get that from any other social media. It's not just about looksmaxxing but the community itself is something special and unique.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 30477, AppealMaxxing and 2 others