This site is filled with retards

mogstar

mogstar

This forum ….

The large majority here. Very large majority are ugly/bullied/autistic zoomers and have no hope for life. They have a culture to lay down and rot and they even have an abbreviation for that

What they say about the maxilla being massively important for where the other bones place in your face is very true, but they are doomers that NEED an excuse to give up and do nothing and they all justify each others' doing of nothing

The site is ran by a group of people who also run an "official" incel site and so the vast majority of members here are bonified idiots that never talk to girls and spend their entire day looking at girls and guys with good looks on tiktok and instagram

I came here during the pandemic thinking that it was a health and fitness style forum to help people improve their appearance and was met with a complete barricade of autism

It's filled with. betas wishing they were alphas and essentially kids that were bullied and want to be the people that do the bullying now, but online. They try and sound edgy because they need to act in ways they have never had the courage to act like irl

It's sad, but there's no point as this is the way they are and the way most of them will likely always be. I understand it because they lack friends who are driving them in the right direction, but yeah

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Hikicel69, cvzvvc and 12 others
Nice

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and mogstar
Let us cope in peace, fakecel chad.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, mogstar and Deleted member 9670
Here I Am Mirror GIF by Jeopardy!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Toth's thot, GetShrekt and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Acnno and aBetterMii
Sorry bro, I can't change my low iq, but I try my best! :y'all:

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
This forum ….

The large majority here. Very large majority are ugly/bullied/autistic zoomers and have no hope for life. They have a culture to lay down and rot and they even have an abbreviation for that

What they say about the maxilla being massively important for where the other bones place in your face is very true, but they are doomers that NEED an excuse to give up and do nothing and they all justify each others' doing of nothing

The site is ran by a group of people who also run an "official" incel site and so the vast majority of members here are bonified idiots that never talk to girls and spend their entire day looking at girls and guys with good looks on tiktok and instagram

I came here during the pandemic thinking that it was a health and fitness style forum to help people improve their appearance and was met with a complete barricade of autism

It's filled with. betas wishing they were alphas and essentially kids that were bullied and want to be the people that do the bullying now, but online. They try and sound edgy because they need to act in ways they have never had the courage to act like irl

It's sad, but there's no point as this is the way they are and the way most of them will likely always be. I understand it because they lack friends who are driving them in the right direction, but yeah
142 days in this forum and just realized

0DA3EC9E B755 4EB2 8C5A 9544C7A133FD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, SeiGun, mogstar and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat
This forum ….

based NT poster.

I think aspies/autistics are disgusting feminized mutants destined to be enslaved to their socially-competent masters.

• +1
This forum ….

Every place is filled with retards you'll find. Anywhere you go.

• +1
This forum ….

Say a guy with gigi avi

Every place is filled with retards you'll find. Anywhere you go.
Yo James how is your wife, how is your JBW maxxing going i heard you are planning to move or something good luck bro havent seen you in a long time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yo James how is your wife, how is your JBW maxxing going i heard you are planning to move or something good luck bro havent seen you in a long time
Hey man, not bad. A lot's changed. We're in America now. Been here since May. Spent a few months in one State and now we're in another. Now we have a little boy.

IMG 20210902 141113
IMG 20210909 005952
IMG 20210830 124239

We're just staying here till my wife can get her citizenship. After that I'm taking us back to Asia. Want to go on a bit of a tour. Nepal for a month or two, then perhaps Kyrgyzstan or Outer Mongolia for however long, and then finally settling down semi - permanently in the Nam. So for three years we'll be moving around the U. S. while earning money and investing what we can.

Hey man, not bad. A lot's changed. We're in America now. Been here since May. Spent a few months in one State and now we're in another. Now we have a little boy.

View attachment 1369490View attachment 1369491View attachment 1369495

We're just staying here till my wife can get her citizenship. After that I'm taking us back to Asia. Want to gon on a bit of a tour. Nepal for a month or two, then perhaps Kyrgyzstan or Outer Mongolia for however long, and then finally settling down semi - permanently in the Nam. So for three years we'll be moving around the U. S. whole earning money and investing what we can.
Congrats for The Baby boy ❤️

I wish you eternal luck and happines. And to finally one day escape this reincarnation cycle trap. Im happy that you Got a loyal True woman and not some western beef jerky. Blessed man!

Kyrgistan is beautiful, love The mountains!

🤲

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002