This site is full of two faced people

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
I helped so many out by providing before and afters, designs, in detail experiences. And now no one can bother even telling me about their cheek or infra orbital experience

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CristianT, HumidVent and 11 others
bitch ass niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
i only post in off topic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 6401, karbo and 10 others
How long does it take to show results?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel and Chadeep
True but
900133CA B9E9 4EC9 BCD4 CA748DCE5105

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CristianT, hoodmaxxnigga and 11 others
bitch niggas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Chadeep
Humans are selfish by nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
And what’s Lukas reiter ig
Its his name but theres like 100 different Lukas reiter but he should be top he has 4K followers

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5634
Its his name but theres like 100 different Lukas reiter but he should be top he has 4K followers
I can’t find him 🥺 do u have a screenshot of his username

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
Dude u really went into the effort of all that edit , it must have taken ages. It’s sad . Why don’t u just tell us you’re insta I’m not gonna do anything lmao
Cause i don’t want my followers seeing comments from .me users writing aspie shit on my pics

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 6401, Elias and 3 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Cause i don’t want my followers seeing comments from .me users writing aspie shit on my pics
I’m not gonna do that cos u could do the same and I legit have 3k followers

• +1
I’m not gonna do that cos u could do the same and I legit have 3k followers
do you slay now after ur implant??????????

• +1
@kms_currycell
Listen man, I really don’t like promoting surgery because some people can take that anaesthesia and never wake up. So even if I had a good or bad I don’t want to talk about it
Reptiles said it looks good :unsure:
Who’s reptiles
Firstly I ain’t gonna post jack shit secondly if someone did your followers will have no clue what they’re talking about like this girl who I persuaded to make an account . Show had no idea what this website is

Attachments

• C4A1DDBC-F88F-4D2F-866B-6693D82944AD.jpeg
    C4A1DDBC-F88F-4D2F-866B-6693D82944AD.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 14
  • A586231D-D77C-40AE-B125-6D464A78294D.jpeg
    A586231D-D77C-40AE-B125-6D464A78294D.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 16
  • B5E6A3A9-8B2E-42E3-9E2D-253EF09B4814.jpeg
    B5E6A3A9-8B2E-42E3-9E2D-253EF09B4814.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
  • +1
Bro people here are mostly lonely aspies trying to cope. I doubt anyone has had infraorbital implants. You would have better chances looking for anecdotal experiences on realself.

As for cheek implants, there have been lots of threads done that go in detail about their experience. Check out @Saiyan threads, he had custom Zygomatic arch implants from Eppley.

If you want help or rating or surgery recommendations then just PM me. What surgeries did you get though?

• +1
@ArvidGustavsson is ignoring me. Who would have thought I’d silence him
Edit: this site also has a lot of paranoid users

• +1
@kms_currycell
Listen man, I really don’t like promoting surgery because some people can take that anaesthesia and never wake up. So even if I had a good or bad I don’t want to talk about it

Who’s reptiles

Firstly I ain’t gonna post jack shit secondly if someone did your followers will have no clue what they’re talking about like this girl who I persuaded to make an account . Show had no idea what this website is
I have nothing to gain and my reputation ti loose
Are you serious??? What’s wrong with you do you have autism breakdown??

We get it you are good looking geeeeeez
*looks like a god
6AA6F297 689C 4C29 95F2 5117091AE2C1

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Dude I’m not a dick I would post shot and if I did u could do the same
Don’t get cheek impants most of the time they look uncanny as fuck. Infraorbitals rims are a must , but I think you would be benefit from cantho and lower lid retraction. From what I remember you don’t need infraorbitals impants. If you want to mimic what you would look like with infraorbitals rim impants gets under eye fillers. The first few days will look exactly on how you would look with infraorbital rims impants.

• +1
Don’t get cheek impants most of the time they look uncanny as fuck. Infraorbitals rims are a must , but I think you would be benefit from cantho and lower lid retraction. From what I remember you don’t need infraorbitals impants. If you want to mimic what you would look like with infraorbitals rim impants gets under eye fillers. The first few days will look exactly on how you would look with infraorbital rims impants.
Any good fillers you’d recommend ??

• +1
Any good fillers you’d recommend ??
Once corona ends I will be looking into it . Probably the ones that last a year.

• +1
Once corona ends I will be looking into it . Probably the ones that last a year.
Who’s the guy who has cheek and infra orbitals is it sinan or something ? He’s inactive do u have his pics and implants

• +1
Who’s the guy who has cheek and infra orbitals is it sinan or something ? He’s inactive do u have his pics and implants
I am going to Yamchuck for infraorbital rim impants. Dont worry about zygo impants. Zygos only halo hard when you have a good eye area. Fixing your eyes first and if it looks good and if you want get cheek impants. Sin does modified lefort 3 for aesthetic purposes. My eye area ascension includes infraorbitals rim impants and fillers for the upper eye lids to mimic good Supra orbital.

• +1
I am going to Yamchuck for infraorbital rim impants. Dont worry about zygo impants. Zygos only halo hard when you have a good eye area. Fixing your eyes first and if it looks good and if you want get cheek impants. Sin does modified lefort 3 for aesthetic purposes. My eye area ascension includes infraorbitals rim impants and fillers for the upper eye lids to mimic good Supra orbital.
Even though I’m tempted to widen my zygo arch I would never close it’ll only make my eyes even barrowe, I need to dept to my frontal face cos it looks flat and desperately need the ogge curve, one way to achieve it is by cheek implants, also when is your consultation and have u already come across infra orbitals designs during your research

• +1
Even though I’m tempted to widen my zygo arch I would never close it’ll only make my eyes even barrowe, I need to dept to my frontal face cos it looks flat and desperately need the ogge curve, one way to achieve it is by cheek implants, also when is your consultation and have u already come across infra orbitals designs during your research
I won’t get a consultation until end of this year and then two years from now I will get impants. I will cope for now currently with under and upper eye lid fillers

• +1
@kms_currycell

Who’s reptiles

wtf u talkin about ???
chances of this happening is ultra low, or is it not ??

when I was 13 i took geral anesthesia(hole body). I woke up like 4 hours before expected

• +1
wtf u talkin about ???
chances of this happening is ultra low, or is it not ??

when I was 13 i took geral anesthesia(hole body). I woke up like 4 hours before expected
Don’t jinx it
And do u mind telling us what operation u had
I won’t get a consultation until end of this year and then two years from now I will get impants. I will cope for now currently with under and upper eye lid fillers
That’s morph in your avi looks good, who made it , also have u found anything that’s able to lighten skin by up to 3 shades. That would help a lot for me . Also would the I fraorbital implant and upper eyelid fillers be able to give u that eye area?

Last edited:
  • +1
Are you still getting called a gypsy in Bulgaria?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
Don’t jinx it

That’s morph in your avi looks good, who made it , also have u found anything that’s able to lighten skin by up to 3 shades. That would help a lot for me . Also would the I fraorbital implant and upper eyelid fillers be able to give u that eye area?

I had a very strange disease, they don't even know what it was. they had to remove a lot of secretion that was in my lungs, then I had a thick pipe stuck in my lungs. I was pushing and pouring the secretion into a bucket, I stayed like that for a few days. very strange lol

it was at the time of an outbreak of h1n1
//

what are ur thoughts on orbital decompression?

• +1
I had a very strange disease, they don't even know what it was. they had to remove a lot of secretion that was in my lungs, then I had a thick pipe stuck in my lungs. I was pushing and pouring the secretion into a bucket, I stayed like that for a few days. very strange lol

it was at the time of an outbreak of h1n1
//

what are ur thoughts on orbital decompression?
I have no idea what orbital decompression is, do u have examples ?
Are you still getting called a gypsy in Bulgaria?
Actually nah. I’ve asked my Bulgarian mates and they said I don’t fit the bill.

• +1
they kind of remove fat from the back of ur eyes, making it go more deep in the eye socket. it makes them look more hooded.

there are some thread here, just google orbital decompression looksmax.me
it even fix scleral show in some cases

• +1

Actually nah. I’ve asked my Bulgarian mates and they said I don’t fit the bill.
An example of me I have great model tier zygos. Doesn’t halo me unless fix my eyes.!
Don’t jinx it

what morph?. My avi isn’t me Jfl I wish man. This is how important infraorbitals rims are . Look at this shit morph I made . This is from 3/4 but you get the point . That’s why rims before any kind of cheek fillers

Attachments

• F65DA26C-F48A-42F3-B36C-41964A62077F.jpeg
    F65DA26C-F48A-42F3-B36C-41964A62077F.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 3
  • +1