this site is literally shit

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
The majority of the userbase is literally a mix of pajeets, sfcels (aka ethnic passing """whites""") and a few well intentioned nerdics with autism.

I don't even browse much anymore but when I do, I think damn, I enjoyed browsing this place? How? Maybe it was better before, or rather my life was more boring.

Anyone else growing out of this humor?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreamCake, johncruz12345, AscendingHero and 21 others
you have bad intentions, you told me to go get vaccinated and now all mask/vaccine mandates are being dropped

• JFL
Reactions: SLA, Lmao, Marsiere214 and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Hueless, Marsiere214 and 5 others
The majority of the userbase is literally a mix of pajeets, sfcels (aka ethnic passing """whites""") and a few well intentioned nerdics with autism.

I don't even browse much anymore but when I do, I think damn, I enjoyed browsing this place? How? Maybe it was better before, or rather my life was more boring.

why thracians are turbo brwcel people, like if u need help they will welcome u in their bulletproof stone house, feed you with shitton raw milk yogurt, honey, cheese, potatoes with butter and meat. Then let you sleep in turbo traditional balkan room with thick rodopa blanket which will give u the best sleep of ur life. Then the rooster will wake u up in 6:00 am and u will be welcomed by babushka with scrambled eggs with cheese and lukanka + ayran on the side. Fuken kepe we shold abandon north bulgaria and banish the north bulgars to their upper shithole where they belong and get constantinople for capital and be 100% thracian masterrace chilling

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Marsiere214, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
i can’t breed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
And yet you are still coming back here to get your daily amount of dopamine and reacts from the low lives you apparently look down on, when you could've just gone on and lived your life. What does that say about you?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9641 and 5 others
why thracians are turbo brwcel people, like if u need help they will welcome u in their bulletproof stone house, feed you with shitton raw milk yogurt, honey, cheese, potatoes with butter and meat. Then let you sleep in turbo traditional balkan room with thick rodopa blanket which will give u the best sleep of ur life. Then the rooster will wake u up in 6:00 am and u will be welcomed by babushka with scrambled eggs with cheese and lukanka + ayran on the side. Fuken kepe we shold abandon north bulgaria and banish the north bulgars to their upper shithole where they belong and get constantinople for capital and be 100% thracian masterrace chilling

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, sytyl and TsarTsar444
itts not for everyone

And yet you are still coming back here to get your daily amount of dopamine and reacts from the low lives you apparently look down on, when you could've just gone on lived your life. What does that say about you?
I have nothing to do this weekend 😭
but I do rarely open this anymore

This site has never been very humorous, just entertaining

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
That's the novelty of finding a blackpill forum. You're JFL reacting to "Chad only", Pajeet joke posts, the absurdity of some user's opinions/wordview, and eviscerations at the start, but as time passes they get repetitive as it's 99% of the same stuff being recycled. Just different format

It's no wonder there's hundreds of deleted users

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, AscendingHero, Lmao and 7 others
Stop copying me :ogre:

This site has started to degrade alot in quality since the New York Times dox and admin change back in December

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, sytyl, Lux and 1 other person
Hey man, I remember you. You are Afghan right? My prev account was shitskincurry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16275, sytyl and 3 others
lot of both.

• +1
Meth

No, that’s the minority of the userbase, the loud minority. The actual majority will be greycels that you rarely interact with.

• +1
.org wouldn't be .org without the daily "This site is so shit/I hate it" posts :feelskek:

Attachments

• 1647117807519.png
    1647117807519.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
It's because we banned makeinithappen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
the forums prime is over soyoboyo
since 2019 and still a subhuman :feelswhy::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived

on roblox cuh