This site is not producing anymore informative content. Where are have gone all the high IQ autist lookism users?

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Chadelite and InjectE
Everything degrades until something or somebody fixes it.
It could also work like the stock market and the sales are bad right now and will get better.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, InjectE and Deleted member 2581
Everything that could be said or solved has been said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Everything that could be said or solved has been said
Yeah? Then everyone should have been ascended by now. But I still see here people that are long-time members, but still confused about what to do.

i'm a leech

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yeah? Then everyone should have been ascended by now. But I still see here people that are long-time members, but still confused about what to do.
A lot of people here just rot here and shitpost and bitch and don’t actively looksmax

Lookism has already solved almost every flaw

Only thing that can’t be solved is long midface and long nose bone. But those can be improved also by adding mass around it to balance it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, TheMewingBBC, Dogs and 1 other person
who gives a fk

• Ugh..
Reactions: nattycel
who gives a fk
I give a fuck. And you give a fuck enough to ask who gives a fuck. So there are already 2 persons that give a fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and DarknLost
A lot of people here just rot here and shitpost and bitch and don’t actively looksmax

Only thing that can’t be solved is long midface and long nose bone. But those can be improved also by adding mass around it to balance it out
How can increase my ramus length without surgery? Where's this thread lol xD

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Impossible unless you believe in lord mew
You see. I believe you can improve things like that with the right orthodontic appliance, but there's no one that talks about it. It seems this forum lost its fucking soul.

It's not that simple. People don't follow advice/plans like robots, they might do it on and off, there could be lack of time or money or addiction to results, wishing for more improvement even when impossible.
I think many people here have BDD and won't get over their flaws and just obsess about it even if nothing can be done or they are not willing to get a surgery if that's the only option.

Life is surviving and reproducing, without sex half of life is missing.
And even if you get sex you want more sex with different and higher quality women, the desire is never satisfied except momentarily.

And to get sex, people looksmax so it's too close to the core of a human being to looksmax to stop.
The superficiality of looks is ironically the deepest part of being human.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wellthatsucks, Deleted member 2581 and CopeAndRope

Lack of nasion can't be solved either, and I have that.

You see. I believe you can improve things like that with the right orthodontic appliance, but there's no one that talks about it. It seems this forum lost its fucking soul.

Lol I’ve done extreme amount of research on appliances there’s no way to increase ramus length with that

You can widen maxilla and ipd and jaw but ramus is either born with implants or mewing

• JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Look at bruxism before and after pics

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Once you've studied lookstheory for hours, the various ways to looksmax, the surgeries, the copes, everything has gotten hashed and rehashed. Discussing the same subjects is pretty much pointless unless you're new to looksmaxxing. Lookismdotnet had a thread on every autistic thing imaginable that is even remotely related to ones appearance and zesto had to go and fucking nuke it like the attention seeking faggot he is. Truly was like the burning of the Library of Alexandria all over again.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Once you've studied lookstheory for hours, the various ways to looksmax, the surgeries, the copes, everything has gotten hashed and rehashed. Discussing the same subjects is pretty much pointless unless you're new to looksmaxxing. Lookismdotnet had a thread on every autistic thing imaginable that is even remotely related to ones appearance and zesto had to go and fucking nuke it like the attention seeking faggot he is. Truly was like the burning of the Library of Alexandria all over again.
That fuckin cunt.

To lookstheory

It because theyre either broke or high inhibited

I only degraded in looks since i'm here tbh

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
they roped bro

Most are too high inhib to get surgeries

I'm making new threads very soon give me a bit

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Chadelite