This Site is Pure Racism. Im Out

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
I dont need this toxic shit in my life.

A bunch of ugly white failures who cant get a girl, failed at school and everything in life laughing at me cuz of my race.

Pure racism and hypocrisy since you all cry that women dont want you all due to factors such as looks and height which you
cannot control.

I am proud of my race and who I am. I dont even look indian in real life, most people mistake me for latino or asian even and Im fair skinned too.

I remember posting a pic on reddit and every single whitey on their praised my looks except for one ugly girl with small breasts. Her only insult to me
was to laugh that I was indian even though I mogged her lookswise and lifewise.

You guys are pure evil and deserve to be incels and losers in life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, heightmaxxing, DeadTrees and 33 others
I am proud of my race and who I am. I dont even look indian in real life
Proxy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5foot4currycel, ascension, Mkhzee and 44 others
@lastamericanvirgin

@The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
U finally lost it
Ofc this sites racist what did u expect this to be JFL
Just give up you still dont believe its over
you are running away from it deep down you know its ovER

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, jacobrb07, Tiku and 6 others
Why did ur faggot ass return anyways

I agree I will leave eventually because I think the negativity is bad for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655
bro said he's proud of his race, yet says he don't look indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, mog_or_be_mogged, PubertyMaxxer and 23 others

A bunch of ugly white failures who cant get a girl, failed at school and everything in life laughing at me cuz of my race.

Pure racism and hypocrisy since you all cry that women dont want you all due to factors such as looks and height which you
cannot control.

I am proud of my race and who I am. I dont even look indian in real life, most people mistake me for latino or asian even and Im fair skinned too.

I remember posting a pic on reddit and every single whitey on their praised my looks except for one ugly girl with small breasts. Her only insult to me

cannot control.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, wsada and yeeyeeslayer
Feel like this is a JFL rep farm,

If it is your a genius OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67655, hopecel, Deleted member 56659 and 1 other person
@Jason Voorhees New copy paste just dropped, save it

• +1
Reactions: noobs, _MVP_, Deleted member 67655 and 1 other person

cannot control.

cannot control.

You also knew it as soon as you came in, don't pay attention to it

cannot control.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
holy mother of soy...

yeah, please leave this forum, we don't need crybabies like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and wsada
Hes lying and coping
I hate ppl who lie
Just accept the truth
im mixed race. where I live a lot of people are mixed. not lying. some think im indian, some think im asian, latino etc.
Im proud of my race, Im mixed race. Sorry neanderthals here couldnt understand that.

im mixed race. where I live a lot of people are mixed. not lying. some think im indian, some think im asian, latino etc.
Im proud of my race, Im mixed race. Sorry neanderthals here couldnt understand that.
I know there is not always solidarity in here, however, for fuck's sake in some of your threads you also gratuitously epitomize random people. Don't take it personally and stay if you want

what about this?
You just said "her only insult to me waw to laugh that i was indian"

let's all laugh at this braindead indian :lul:

get lost faggot

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

cannot control.

This place is very toxic ur right, even my therapist said it's a large part of the reason I'm so fucked up.

However u gotta wonder the whole world can't be wrong about saying we r subhuman garbage, so there has to be some truth to it

This place is very toxic ur right, even my therapist said it's a large part of the reason I'm so fucked up.

However u gotta wonder the whole world can't be wrong about saying we r subhuman garbage, so there has to be some truth to it
Being indian isnt the reason why you fail.

One of my classmates look just like me, fair skinned mixed indian.

He went to canada and slayed.

Being indian isnt the problem, the guy was goodlooking, tall and drinked, smoke and partied.

He got white girls easily.

THe problem is due to not looking attractive or not participating in drinking, partying etc.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
If you are proud of your race, why do you only fantasize about white chicks? 1.5k posts and all of them are about how no white girl wants you xDDDD Just buy rope atp, curry nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and Deleted member 53670

cannot control.

2023cel, I presume 2022 or 2021 since returns.

It took you this long to realise?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
true
free transniggers

Being indian isnt the reason why you fail.

One of my classmates look just like me, fair skinned mixed indian.

He went to canada and slayed.

Being indian isnt the problem, the guy was goodlooking, tall and drinked, smoke and partied.

He got white girls easily.

THe problem is due to not looking attractive or not participating in drinking, partying etc.
Idk what country u in, but I wasn't even talking about that. I have been called bottom 2% lookswise and I'm pretty sure if I wasn't pajeet that would never have happened.

I was talking more when anyone thinks of a pajeet they think of an inherently ugly person

Good for you, some ogres swiped right, that means that they totally want to fuck you!

the simpsons GIF
ogres?
those are way better looking women than you will ever get incel.

Wait nigga u opened up to ur therapist about org? Jfl
ogres?
You faggot, if ur proud of ur race
I am proud of my race and who I am. I dont even look indian in real life
Then why did you say this like ur not proud of ur race or something

I’m not racist just behave like a normal human , and some communities don’t do that

cuz Im mixed race dumbass, im proud of my mixed race unique looks.

cuz Im mixed race dumbass, im proud of my mixed race unique looks.
Indians are stupid animals bro, your race is shit. Your race is not respected, your race lost even more reputation after 7 shitskins of your race gangbanged raped a girl and saw pussy for the first time in their lifes. Your race has the lowest SMV out of all other races, you are a shitskin, kill yourself faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeathnicPoojeet, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 73803 and 1 other person
Indians are stupid animals bro, your race is shit. Your race is not respected, your race lost even more reputation after 7 shitskins of your race gangbanged raped a girl and saw pussy for the first time in their lifes. Your race has the lowest SMV out of all other races, you are a shitskin, kill yourself faggot.
wow you really got me there. what a good amazing human you are, you're parents must be so proud.

ogres?

You act like you fucked some white goddesses, while in reality some average eastern european girls just swiped right on tinder. Get a grip on reality xDD
I don't even think that any of the better looking ones messaged you.

, your race lost even more reputation after 7 shitskins of your race gangbanged raped a girl and saw pussy for the first time in their lifes.
this is regular shit in India tbh
they rape women very often, especially white tourists

View attachment 2997242

You act like you fucked some white goddesses, while in reality some average eastern european girls just swiped right on tinder. Get a grip on reality xDD
I don't even think that any of the better looking ones messaged you.
yeah and you are an incel and failure in life.
what you barking for?

My therapist is quite based, yesterday she asked about my weekend and said she saw a movie and was reminded of me, and I said oh because that actor is similar SMV as me? And she said no because you and him are Eskimo bros (we are not, me and his brother are)

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Might not agree with everything said to the dot but based for standing for yourself

cannot control.

nooooooo please dont leave we need you

If you are proud of your race, why do you only fantasize about white chicks? 1.5k posts and all of them are about how no white girl wants you xDDDD Just buy rope atp, curry nigger
dude how do you type these chubby fingers

>he doesn't know most of this sites users are curries/ethnics
:forcedsmile:

all indians look indian even the lightskin ones, theres no such thing as "not looking indian" silly currycel. also yuo reek of insecurity and copium

all indians look indian even the lightskin ones, theres no such thing as "not looking indian" silly currycel. also yuo reek of insecurity and copium
women and men have mistaken me for latino, asian, red, italian etc. Im not pure indian. im mixed.
why cant you neanderthals understand that.

You have to push trough it if you want ascend, buddy boyo. Its all part of the process. These guys here may be harsh and racist at some time but you will get used to it. You will become one of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73803