This site is ruining my life

nulll

nulll

Silver
I used to be NT with a normie friend group doing good in school and cared nothing about looks just a blissful bluepilled normie now ever since I found this site I've been doing worse in school, no friends except incels, and I mathematically analyze every face I see in the hallway. This site ruined me I went from a straight A student to barely a B student and the ropefuel grows with each waking second of my being

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, horizon, Jigen and 7 others
blackpill is lie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 23558
Just ascend in your level of thinking and you'll naturally grow disdain for this forum

happening for me now

i don't know how many posts I make a day (not much recently), but I am so involved in other stuff and thinking at a higher level, that I don't think about or give a shit about this forum anymore

I used to be NT with a normie friend group doing good in school and cared nothing about looks just a blissful bluepilled normie now ever since I found this site I've been doing worse in school, no friends except incels, and I mathematically analyze every face I see in the hallway. This site ruined me I went from a straight A student to barely a B student and the ropefuel grows with each waking second of my being
Just properly read this

DM me I will coach you for free , mentally

stream if you roping

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
leave

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nulll and ascension
don't overdose on blackpill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and RopeMaxxed

There's clearly a weakness in your psyche. I'm guessing you're non-Indian. Only Indian men can handle the potency of the blackpill because they are impenetrable BVLLs.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
What life?

That’s how I was at first too. Eventually your mind just becomes numb to this shit.

• +1
Reactions: nulll