This site is so bluepilled

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Guys like @LondonVillie are so bluepilled. They call everyone gl. So much coping

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Bengt, john_cope and 3 others
Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and ZyzzReincarnate
good thread

I'm not bluepilled at all . Its all bout personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2581
Blupilled af

Many call me gl too -_-

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pietrosiek
I am the most based BlackPilled user here now, keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
The fuck are you talking about
The bluepill is more blackpill then this sites pill

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
He is decently good looking. Just under Chico
Lol you're either trolling or you're mildly autistic he's at least 3 psl if not more away from chico you just cope like that cause you can't accept you're currently 2.5 psl with your balloon face

Lol under chico i chad lol. Chico is 8psl i'm 3.5
You’re 7.5
Lol you're either trolling or you're mildly autistic he's at least 3 psl if not more away from chico you just cope like that cause you can't accept you're currently 2.5 psl with your ballon face
What could I reach with weight loss? Of course I’m trolling but honestly he’s not that bad

(Looksmaxers: 4, Bluepilled: 1)

It's not bluepilled just too many assholes here. they're doing it on purpose.

@LondonVillie if you're serious about improving your looks and weight you should be in the gym instead of spending time on this site. We don't fucking know what you'll look like after you lose weight.

I've lost over 77lbs before even discovering this site and I didn't brag about needing to know what my face will look like after.

Do it for your own fucking health

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Yummyinmytummy
What is dating like in Poland? I heard it’s quite hard
@LondonVillie if you're serious about improving your looks and weight you should be in the gym instead of spending time on this site. We don't fucking know what you'll look like after you lose weight.

I've lost over 77lbs before even discovering this site and I didn't brag about needing to know what my face will look like after.

Do it for your own fucking health
I am eating less, on a calorie deficit for a month to see how much weight I have lost. Then I will incorporate exercise. Or should I just do both now?

Don't worry London ville is a troll.

What is dating like in Poland? I heard it’s quite hard
It depends, i'm 17 now so maybe it would be easier if i was walking party guy, but still guys like my classmate chadlite pull all the foids while subhumans like me either are cucks that maybe will get gf and propably get cucked by her, ot they're incels (most of the don't realize that)

It depends, i'm 17 now so maybe it would be easier if i was walking party guy, but still guys like my classmate chadlite pull all the foids while subhumans like me either are cucks that maybe will get gf and propably get cucked by her, ot they're incels (most of the don't realize that)
You have time on your side. Have you actually tried speaking to any girls??
Don't worry London ville is a troll.
Cool

You have time on your side. Have you actually tried speaking to any girls??
no, they iritate me so much. Even before blackpill i hated talking to foids. Now i'm disgusted by them even more. And don't cope that i need to talk, aproach etc. Hot foid from my previous class was texting one dude just to go for a date with him while he was rejecting her lol. If i was gl foids would text me all the time, while they did it few times in my life when they needed something

no, they iritate me so much. Even before blackpill i hated talking to foids. Now i'm disgusted by them even more. And don't cope that i need to talk, aproach etc. Hot foid from my previous class was texting one dude just to go for a date with him while he was rejecting her lol. If i was gl foids would text me all the time, while they did it few times in my life when they needed something
Well I agree. Good looking people get approached without having to do a thing. Are you planning on looksmaking?

Well I agree. Good looking people get approached without having to do a thing. Are you planning on looksmaking?
i'm just doing something with my skin and trying to not get bloated. That's it, no serious looksmaxing