skool
Bronze
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2026
- Posts
- 377
- Reputation
- 342
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Beta I even bumped ur that one threadFuck you

It's just fun to talk here in offtopicWhy even bother if you're indian its over
I don't think any nigga looks at it seriouslyFrom India
Jk man im chill with IndiansBeta I even bumped ur that one thread![]()
Race pill is brutal but even being a ltn is a double curse dawg I feel bad for u lol how's Ur own ppl treating u?
I posted myself here in other sections sometimes I'm not revealing nowWhy reveal now?
I'm 6'3 thoAnother 5.6 ltn currycel reporting sire
I could try and get a gf but I'm focusing on padhaiLmao i thought 6ft+ guys get foids attention