This site is so fucking funny

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
This site is supposed to be a blackpill site but the biggest slayers here are all normies (including me).

I’m actually laughing so hard rn you couldn’t make this up.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, mike21, poopoohead and 3 others
no, not all slayers are normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, 5'7 zoomer, nope and 2 others
Legit everyone is crying ‘need to be chad bro’ then a normie here will post a ‘just slayed again’ thread.

Hahaha wtf is this site

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and socialcel
no, not all slayers are normies.
99% of slayers are normies. Chads don’t slay tbh and get into ltrs with extremely attractive girls with low body counts usually.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, arabcelxxx, socialcel and 5 others
peoope dont unesrtand that nt is king then its height face

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Jamaldickjavontus, Ricky212 and 2 others
You are not normie lol
You mog me

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and WishIwasChico
dont live in netherlands, germany and ur fine, america too, that ones a shithole too

dont live in netherlands, germany and ur fine, america too, that ones a shithole too
I’m biased but I’d say America is best if you are non nt because of the culture and foids being more aggressive to approach etc. and culture makes it so cold approach etc is more socially acceptable.

I’d say the UK is the best country if you’re NT as you can be legit subhuman and slay.

But it’s the worst if you’re non nt

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Ricky212 and HTN_Mentalcel
You haven’t even seen me tho??
I did, you were a joke at looksmaxx discord server
B8F3C62D 61F9 4B05 AC38 528CE8ECA0D2

Mogs hard

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, seanofry, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
I’m biased but I’d say America is best if you are non nt because of the culture and foids being more aggressive to approach etc. and culture makes it so cold approach etc is more socially acceptable.

I’d say the UK is the best country if you’re NT as you can be legit subhuman and slay.

But it’s the worst if you’re non nt
pm me ur face bro

99% of slayers are normies. Chads don’t slay tbh and get into ltrs with extremely attractive girls with low body counts usually.
that’s better though

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
NT>face>race>height
Nah most slayers arent NT, most NT people LTR or makybe hookup every now and then. Its low inhib niggas that slay constatnly, you need a certain type of personality to want a life like that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, zub111, Ricky212 and 3 others
Nah most slayers arent NT, most NT people LTR or makybe hookup every now and then. It’s low inhib niggas that slay constatnly, you need a certain type of personality to want a life like that.
I just threw NT in there for shits and giggles but for LTR it’s a priority trait, if you can’t properly socialize that indicates your shit genetic quality.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and HTN_Mentalcel
Duh nigga did you expect chads to be over 1% of the population 💀💀💀💀

• +1
Nah most slayers arent NT, most NT people LTR or makybe hookup every now and then. It’s low inhib niggas that slay constatnly, you need a certain type of personality to want a life like that.
‘most slayers aren’t NT’

Actually no words

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Yet you are known to be in here and to be a bragger

But only you along with all the other "slayers" here are larpers

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, try2beme and WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico do you think being htn with solid body and a Mercedes halo is enough to slay in the uk?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and WishIwasChico
‘most slayers aren’t NT’

Actually no words
Depends what you define NT, but most slayers have machiavellianism and low inhibition. Average NT normie is not giga low inhib like most slayers.

Depends what you define NT, but most slayers have machiavellianism and low inhibition. Average NT normie is not giga low inhib like most slayers.
An nt young guy to me is someone who has a good social live and goes clubbing a lot and out

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Water, just like where I slay this morning :feelshehe:

Nah most slayers arent NT, most NT people LTR or makybe hookup every now and then. Its low inhib niggas that slay constatnly, you need a certain type of personality to want a life like that.
Jfl if you think aspies are slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and butterworld
@WishIwasChico do you think being htn with solid body and a Mercedes halo is enough to slay in the uk?
I’m not htn and on tinder no it’s not. This is what I’m saying tho. I’m above average in every way like car etc. body, height, career, education etc. I will still get ghosted on tinder by a girl who will be fucking a guy who is nt from irl who doesn’t drive, is 5’8 etc and doesn’t even mog.

Nt is more important

Bro this site has my dying laughing everyday. the amount of unintentiional humor is insane, some of u mfkers are hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, theonewhocantascend and WishIwasChico
Bro this site has my dying laughing everyday. the amount of unintentiional humor is insane, some of u mfkers are hilarious
Legit spergs trying to calculate someone’s face with equations to explain how they slayed that baddie

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Brojo
An nt young guy to me is someone who has a good social live and goes clubbing a lot and out
Idk in my experience most NT normies, even HTNs dont go out slaying, they usually LTR, may go out clubbing slay a little bit but most NT people dont have giga high bodycounts, you need a machiavellianism type personality with low inhibition to have and want to slay. Being giga low inhib is not really nt imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, zub111, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Idk in my experience most NT normies, even HTNs dont go out slaying, they usually LTR, may go out clubbing slay a little bit but most NT people dont have giga high bodycounts, you need a machiavellianism type personality with low inhibition to have and want to slay. Being giga low inhib is not really nt imo
You have a point for sure most normies do not like slaying and it takes a certain personality type to pursue it

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Oke, IWishIwasAmnesia

funny topic indeed

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
I’m not htn and on tinder no it’s not. This is what I’m saying tho. I’m above average in every way like car etc. body, height, career, education etc. I will still get ghosted on tinder by a girl who will be fucking a guy who is nt from irl who doesn’t drive, is 5’8 etc and doesn’t even mog.

Nt is more important
Tales from the lunatic asylum where’s crisick’s hospitalized in.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Bomber517
Who are the other 'slayers' youre talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and Crisick
The niggas you are calling "normies" are chad irl most people here including me can't even reach that level even after surgeries worth 50k I've rarely seen any guy as good looking as niggas rated htn here

peoope dont unesrtand that nt is king then its height face
That's true for normies.

An aspie chad can slay easily despite his aspieness.

A subhuman normie can't slay at all.

Basically if you're normie just NT and softmax. Only aspies need to try and chadify themselves.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, garoupilled_, icetraebald and 2 others
This site is supposed to be a blackpill site but the biggest slayers here are all normies (including me).

I’m actually laughing so hard rn you couldn’t make this up.
nigga here trying to do ''humbleness campaign'' to get some reacts.

Absolutely finished. Larping rat. :lul::lul::lul:

It's crazy how all the lunatic larpers can come out of the woodwork at the same time

Like an incel bat signal

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Lulleko
You are already got exposed for larping you can stop now

Fake news, I debunked everything in the thread with my girlfriend's hair + ignored after that 15 years old autistic kid who kept spamming me with off topic after seeing that I didn't reply to him every fucking second of the day (that's why he decided to make new posts, he thought I'd come back to give him attention again if he thought I'd feel threatened), since before those thereads were even posted.

This is my own personal Insta:

My Gf Insta:

Here's him spamming me on the original thread:

I don't care if some subhumans kids on this forum believe me or not. I don't have time to replay every post or comment or question any retard anime pfp less than a month account has about my life to prove that (that's why I didn't even write anything on threads posted by him, and I stopped paying any attention to him long before when he started spamming me with off topic)