whiskers52
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2026
- Posts
- 7,874
- Reputation
- 16,806
So many bugs
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Not yet maybe next weeky welcome to leave bruh
Like youSo many bugs
What are you getting at? I’m not a bug. I’m human dumbass.Like you
bbc? lil boy i just raped you and took your innocence. you're gonna think about this and jerk off later you ugly fucking jiggabo nigger.GET UR BANTU AFRICSN ASSS ON
And you bought lifetime vipSo many bugs
yeahThere’s nothing wrong with my lifetime VIP. I’m just saying that there’s so many bugs here. Niggas can’t even fix they own siteAnd you bought lifetime vip
Maybe.Gift me 100x lifetime vip before you go
OkSo many bugs
If you do, it will increase my chances in getting mod then you'll get lifetime protection from meMaybe.
